- #FineFanteTwitter challenge surfaced on Twitter with many Fante ladies flaunting their remarkable looks
- The challenge was accompanied by people in other Ghanaian tribes joining to pride in their looks as well
- YEN.com.gh gathers some of the most stunning photos from the FineFanteTwitter challenge
Our Manifesto: This is what YEN.com.gh believes in
A new challenge arose on Twitter with people of different tribes in Ghana coming out with stunning pictures that show how 'fine' and proud they are of their looks.
Fantes did not joke with the trend at all as they shared thousands of photos to flaunt their amazing and breathtaking appearances.
YEN.com.gh has compiled some of the most beautiful pictures the proud ladies from the Fante tribe stunned Twitter with.
READ ALSO: Top 7 stunning photos by proud Ewe ladies from #FineEweTwitter challenge
1. Efia Okorewaa with an amazing shot in a brilliant natural environment.
2. Beautiful Ro_Landyy flaunting her queenly beauty:
3. Beautiful Attabra wearing a bright smile and a beautiful African print
READ ALSO: Eric Tse: 24-year-old gets $3.5 billion gift from rich parents
4. Powerful shot from beautiful Esi
5. Connie looking all stunning and breathtaking in her wine dress
6. Ewuradwoa looking all elegant in brilliant shots
7. Afia Kwarteng serving everyone with her cuteness
In another exciting news report, resident pastor of Bible Hour Ministries International at Adenta, Reverend Investor Agyekum, has turned the rooftop of his building into a farm and has recounted the many benefits to YEN.com.gh
According to the pastor who holds a degree in Economics and Sociology and has a number of small businesses, the ingenious idea was given to him by God.
Pastor Agyekum recounts a time he decided to invest in a maize farm only for a huge portion of his yield to be completely ravaged by grasscutters.
Enjoy reading our stories? Download YEN's news app on Google Play now and stay up-to-date with major Ghana news!
"If you want to die, please die alone" – Health Minister to uncooperative Ghanaians
Get interactive via our Facebook page.