- Enam Honya Heikeens, a beautiful Ghanaian nurse, has had her beautiful black skin taken over by a skin condition called vitiligo
- The condition which has no cure with the cause also unknown, started for Enam when she was only 7
- YEN.com.gh takes a quick look at 9 photos that show the gradual transition until she's looking all white now
Our Manifesto: This is what YEN.com.gh believes in
A beautiful Ghanaian nurse by name Enam Honya Heikeens has had her beautiful black skin taken over by a skin condition called vitiligo which started when she was only seven.
In an interview with YEN.com.gh, Enam, who is also the director for Vitiligo Ghana Foundation, indicates that she now helps people to also fight against the stigma that they suffer due to their condition, mentioning that it has not been an easy journey at all.
YEN.com.gh takes a quick look at 9 photos that show the gradual transition until she's looking all white now.
READ ALSO: Meet stunning Ghanaian nurse whose black skin has been taken over by vitiligo
1. When most of her skin was still black
2. A full-body photo showing an increasing reduction in the black pigment
3. A wonderful shot with John Dumelo when the black was clearing a bit more
READ ALSO: Philipa Baafi: Top Ghanaian gospel artiste to soon graduate as Medical Doctor
4. Looking predominantly light-skinned in contrast with a fully black-skinned gentleman
5. When all the remaining black spots started becoming lighter
6. Looking almost like a white lady with slightly dark spots
7. Adorable photo with a young girl still showing slightly dark spots
READ ALSO: YouTube deletes Mr Drew ft Stonebwoy’s music video over copyright claims
8. Looking completely clear
9. A collage of two extreme ends in the journey
Meanwhile, Jackline Mensah, a 19-year-old senior high school student in final year has emerged to become inarguably the best TikTok video maker in Ghana with her creativity.
In a video sighted by YEN.com.gh on the official Facebook handle of Pulse TV, Jackline Mensah narrates how she became famous within the space of just one year of making her videos.
According to the social media comedian, she discovered TikTok in March 2019 and she thought it would be a good idea to give it a try.
Enjoy reading our stories? Download YEN's news app on Google Play now and stay up-to-date with major Ghana news!
Yenkasa: Would You Queue For the Voters' Register? | #Yencomgh
Get interactive via our Facebook page.