- Joy FM presenter Lexis Bill has got married to his girlfriend Esther Esime Siale
- Lexis and Esther got married in a traditional marriage ceremony as earlier reported by YEN.com.gh
- More photos from the couple's wedding have popped up online
Trending topics on the go: How we write news at YEN.com.gh
Install our latest app for Android and read the best news about Ghana
Radio and TV presenter Lexis Bill, known private life as Louis Kwame Sakyiamah, is now a married man.
The Joy FM Drive Time host got married to his fiancee known as Esther Esime Siale in a beautiful traditional wedding.
As previously reported by YEN.com.gh, a first photo from the traditional wedding popped up on social media
In the photo, the couple was seen clad in Ghana's regal Kente as they sat together and beamed with smiles.
Following our initial report, more photos from the ceremony have popped up online showing it to be a beautiful ceremony.
Below are some of the new photos from the traditional wedding of Lexis Bill as sighted by YEN.com.gh.
1. Lexis and his bride pose in front of a car in their convoy:
2. Giovanni Caleb, Francis Doku, Umar Farouk Atipaga, and other friends were on hand to support Lexis:
3. The couple moved from the front of the car to the driver's seat for another pose:
4. Lexis and his bride seated at the reception for the traditional wedding an it was all smiles:
The traditional wedding of Lexis Bill comes just after another radio personality, YFM presenter Rev Erskine who known in private life as Erskine Amo Whyte also got married.
As reported by YEN.com.gh Erskine got married to his longtime girlfriend, Nancy Warlson, in a beautiful traditional marriage ceremony on Thursday, November 19, 2020.
Our report showed lovely videos from the beautiful ceremony which came off in the Haatso area in Accra.
Have national and human interest issues to discuss? Know someone who is extremely talented and needs recognition?
Your stories and photos are always welcome. Get interactive via our Facebook page