- YFM presenter Rev Erskine has got married in a traditional wedding ceremony
- YEN.com.gh earlier published first videos from the wedding
- Following our report, more videos and photos from the wedding have popped up
Trending topics on the go: How we write news at YEN.com.gh
Install our latest app for Android and read the best news about Ghana
YEN.com.gh earlier reported that YFM presenter Rev Erskine, known in private life as Erskine Amo Whyte, has got married.
Erskine got married to his longtime girlfriend, Nancy Warlson, on Thursday, November 19, 2020.
Our report showed first videos from the beautiful ceremony which came off in the Haatso area in Accra.
Following our report, more videos from Erskine and Nancy's wedding have popped up online showing more lovely moments at the wedding.
YEN.com.gh put together some of the best photos and videos from the wedding below.
1. The new couple poses for some photos:
2. Nancy first look on her special day:
3. The couple in a loved-up moment at the wedding:
4. Erskine and his groomsmen take to the floor:
5. Rev Erskine and his wife dance:
6. Nancy and her bridesmaids on the dancefloor:
7. Rev Erskine and Nancy seated with smiles:
8. A closer look at Nancy in all her beauty:
9. The beautiful setup for Rev Erskine's traditional wedding:
From what YEN.com.gh has gathered Erskine and Nancy will complete their marriage ceremony by holding a white wedding at the Church of Pentecost Mountain View Worship Centre at Tuba near the Kasoa toll booth on Saturday, November 21, 2020.
Erskine has been working with YFM since his days as a student of the University of Ghana.
He joined the Y Campus Express radio show team as the assistant producer and reporter for the University of Ghana in 2013 and eventually took over as the host for Y Campus Express in 2015.
In February 2019, Erskine became the host of the station's Myd Morning Show.
Apart from his show, he also hosts the Top 20 countdown show and is the voice behind the daily entertainment news update on 4syte TV.
Have national and human interest issues to discuss? Know someone who is extremely talented and needs recognition?
Your stories and photos are always welcome. Get interactive via our Facebook page