KNUST application e-vouchers for the academic year 2018/2019 are on sale. All eligible applicants are advised to apply. The e-voucher is accessible to candidates who have completed WASSCE or those who will be sitting for the examination on June 2018.
KNUST admission requirements
For an applicant to be considered for KNUST admission, they must meet either of the following requirements.
- Holders of WASSCE/SSSCE. WASSCE holders must have scored A1-C6 in the core subjects of Mathematics, English and Integrated Science. They should have similar credits in three elective subjects and a minimum aggregate score of 24.
- SSSCE holders must have credits of A-D in Mathematics, English and Integrated Science and three elective subjects with an aggregate score of 24 or more.
- GBCE holders who passed in the core and elective subjects including English and Business Mathematics. Holders of Advanced level must have credits in five GCE O Level subjects and two passes obtained beyond five years.
- ABCE holders who passed in the core subjects and other three optional subjects. The students must also pass the entrance examination.
- HND holders who have worked for three years in their area of study. They must also meet the basic requirements of WASSCE/SSSCE.
READ ALSO: Ghana knust admission list
All these qualifications must have been achieved from accredited learning institutions. Foreign students can only apply online.
KNUST admission forms
Admission at KNUST requires the applicants to fill in forms. Usually, announcements are made so that they can apply before the deadline.
The admission forms for 2018/2019 are divided into Law, Postgraduate, Distance Education, Sandwich, and International Students Admission forms. Once the admission links are made accessible by the university, the applicants can apply. The 2018/2019 forms are yet to be released. KNUST admission deadline will also be announced.
KNUST admissions cut off points
Besides the general requirements for admission, the applicant must meet the cut off points. Cut off points vary depending on the course. The lowest cut off point is at 6 for courses like Doctor of Optometry and the highest at 24 for courses like Bachelor of Statistics. For more information about admission cut off points visit http://www.legonconnect.com/knust-20182019-admissions-apply-courses-cut-off-points-fees/
KNUST admission list
The KNUST admission list allows students to know if they have been considered to join the university. One must login to the university’s website to check the status of their admission. If you have been admitted, you proceed to download the provisional admission letter. You are advised to frequently login to the website to get news about the recent updates.
KNUST admission fees
At the beginning of the academic year, the university will announce the amount of fees the students are expected to pay.
Fee payment must be done at the banks that hold the university’s accounts. They include Eco Bank, Barclays Bank, UBA Bank, HFC Bank, Ghana Post, UNI Bank, GCB Bank and CAL Bank.
The residential and academic fees must be paid into the same accounts but separately.