Ghanaians woke up on the morning of Thursday, April 12, 2018, to hear of an interview granted by model and actress, Moesha Boduong, to CNN’s Christiane Amanpour on the show, Sex and Love Around The World.
Snippets of the interview, which was focused on the topic, ‘When being a mistress becomes a financial decision’, have shared on social media and have generated hot debates.
YEN.com.gh brings to you 7 facts about Moesha Boduong:
1. Her full name is Moesha Budonita Boduong.
2. She is an actress, a model and a business woman.
3. Moesha Boduong was born to Rtd. Major Boduong and the late Tina Boduong on March 10, 1990. She hails from Bipolar in the Upper West region of Ghana.
4. She had her primary education at the Nyhiaeso International School and Martyrs of Uganda Basic School in the Ashanti Regional capital Kumasi.
She continued to Accra Girls Senior High School and then proceeded to the University of Ghana, Legon where she graduated with a Diploma in Theatre, Music and Dance.
5. The 28 year old celebrity has been featured in movies like "Pool Party", "Bloodline", "Grey Dawn", and "Rape Case."
6. She aspires to be an award winning actress and support the less privileged in society.
7. Moesha Budonita Boduong is currently single and is known for her very vibrant stances on relationships and marriage.
In the video below, the deputy education minister, Mrs Barbara Ayisi, speaks on how President Akufo-Addo inspires her, and how the president's success story must also inspire the youth of Ghana to greater heights.