Are you looking forward to registering or legalizing a particular entity in Ghana? Often, this would be a relatively unnerving process for many people. In this light, finding the right approach to solving your issues will be beneficial. It will ensure that you save not only time but also resources. There could be no better way to realize this than through reaching out to the Registrar General Department of Ghana.
The Registrar General Department is under the Ministry of Justice and Attorney General in Ghana. It focuses on smoothing the process of business registration, license, and name search. As a result, it is a strategic partner to both startups and continuing businesses. Is that enough to know about this department? We look at some of the most insightful aspects that you should know about this department.
READ ALSO: Ministry of Foreign Affairs Ghana location, recruitment, scholarship
What services does the registrar general Ghana offer?
This department focuses on different services. All these services tend to affect our daily lives as well as businesses.
- You will be confident of getting different business services here. Whether you need a name search, name reservation, an entity registration, or even change of particulars, this will be the right place.
- You can also rely on this department for marriage services. Usually, you will get services like marriage booking, marriage print requests, and provision of additional information on your marriage. With their help, you can also cancel a marriage booking.
- If you have an estate issue, this will be your safest haven. This department focuses on different estate services. These services do include opening and amending estate cases, tracking estate cases, and offering extra information on the matter.
- Have you heard of the eShop? This office will help you to come up with portal onboarding console accounts. You will also be free to request for eCertificates. How about if I want to get a company profile. You will still use this site to get such profiles.
Registrar general forms
Times will always arise when you shall need to fill specific forms before proceeding with anything. This site will offer you this opportunity. It is within this portal that you will get all the directions and types of forms to download or fill. Some of the necessary Registrar general forms that you will get here will often include the following:
- A company with shares registration pack
- Limited company registration forms
- Change in particulars
- Registration forms for a sole proprietorship, partnership, and external company
- Subsidiary business name forms
Often, you will be free to make your payments online. This feature allows you to not only enjoy enhanced convenience but also save lots of time. This guide will help you have a smoother transaction in the long run.
How do I register for the RGD services in Ghana?
Ghana is one of the countries in Africa that is extensively digitized. For this reason, you will be confident of getting various guidelines on how to register on the portal online. Usually, registrar general online registration will require you to fill your personal details. These details include your name, email address, contact, and physical address.
You will also need to create your security password. It should be relatively easy for you to remember but not open for outsiders to guess. The process is not only simple but also straightforward. Ensure that you are as truthful as possible.
Registrar general department contacts
Whether you want to access their services online or physically, it would be prudent to understand the available means to reach this department. Usually, you will be free to pick whichever approach suits you better. However, doing things online tends to be not only convenient but also more affordable.
You will be free to chat with them through their site. On the farthest left, you will find the provision of chatting online. Here, you will get the necessary help and guidance that you need without too much hassle. Further, you will be free to book an appointment with them. If they are not online, you could leave a message. Usually, they are open between 9 am and 5 pm.
Physical location: Kinbu Road, Accra, Ghana
Phone number: +233 30 266 4691
The Registrar General Department is one of the most integral facilitators of business and other services within the country. Relying on their services will often be beneficial. It is for this reason that it would be best for you to understand all that they deal with.
READ ALSO: Kakum National Park contact, accommodation, entrance fees