- Ghanaian pastors are noted for the unique catchphrases they use during their sermons, on TV and in radio commercials
- These catchphrases make it easier to identify these pastors and the churches they head
- Some of these pastors are doing very well with the kingdom business
Our Manifesto: This is what YEN.com.gh believes in
Some popular Ghanaian pastors are noted for unique catchphrases that most of their flock identify with.
YEN.com.gh brings you 6 renowned pastors, who are noted for their beautiful catchphrases.
READ ALSO: Hajia4Reall shakes internet with see-through wear at poolside
1. Bishop Daniel Obinim - "Hallelujah hallelujah hallelujah hallelujah hallelujah"
The self-acclaimed Angel is the founder of the International God's Way Church. His popular catchphrase is "Hallelujah hallelujah hallelujah hallelujah hallelujah hallelujah hallelujah hallelujah."
2. Bishop Charles Agyinasare -"Precious one, Jesus Christ is still in the miracle business."
He is a Ghanaian pastor who founded the Word Miracle Church International, which later became Perez Chapel International. His popular catchphrase is "Precious one, Jesus Christ is still in the miracle business."
READ ALSO: Shatta Wale destroys windscreen of his Dodge Charger car over death of Kobe Bryant
READ ALSO: Nana Tonardo shares rare photos of his beautiful look-alike daughter for the 1st time
3. Archbishop Nicholas Duncan-Williams - "Arise oh my soul, be strong and match forward."
He is the Presiding Archbishop and General Overseer of the Action Chapel International ministry.
READ ALSO: Photos of Ahuofe Patri look-alike surface online
4. Dr. Mensa Otabil - "Shalom, Peace and life to you."
He is a Ghanaian theologian, motivational speaker and entrepreneur. He is the founder of the International Central Gospel Church headquartered in Accra.
5. Rev. Opambour Ebenezer Adarkwa Yiadom - "Opambour ei.... yeeiii!!!"
He is the leader of the Ebenezer Miracle Worship Center in Kumasi.
READ ALSO: Gifty Adorye debunks rumors that he cheated on her ex-husband in US
6. Pastor Kwaku Agyei Antwi popularly known as Rev. Obofour- "Tu tuo peeey!!!"
He is the founder and leader of the Anointed Palace Chapel in Ghana.
Ghanaian Traders Share Thoughts on Sales During Christmas | #Yencomgh
Know someone who is extremely talented and needs recognition? Your stories and photos are always welcome. Get interactive via our Facebook page.
Enjoyed reading our story? Download YEN's news app on Google Play now and stay up-to-date with major Ghana news!