- Okyeame Kwame's son turns a year older today, May 23, 2020
- He turned 11 years today
- Despite his young age, he looks rather matured in his photos
Our Manifesto: This is what YEN.com.gh believes in
Age is indeed just a number as has always been said.
Sir Kwame Bota, Okyeame Kwame's son turns a year older today, May 23, 2020.
The little boy of yesterday would soon become a teenager and then again an adult.
His father, on such a special day prayed for God's blessing for him, and wished him all the good and beautiful things life could offer.
YEN.com.gh has however compiled 7 photos of Sir as he looks all matured despite his young age.
READ ALSO: Wendy Shay drops new photo after Fantana called her ugly
1. He got his name encrypted in his hair.
2. Just like the wings drawn behind him, May he soar to greatness.
3. Spotted in his aviator sunglasses, Sir looks very fashionable.
4. Sir relaxing in the couch.
5. May he be filled with blessings this day and always.
6. Just like his dad, Sir has a good fashion sense.
7. Fine Gentlemen .
READ ALSO: Ahoufe Patri: Latest photo of the actress draws massive reactions
In other news, counsel for Bishop Daniel Obinim, Ralph Poku-Adusei, has explained why the pastor was rushed to a private hospital after his bail from police cells.
According to him, Obinim has a peculiar heart condition which needed urgent attention of his personal doctors at the private hospital.
He said the doctors at the Police Hospital could not contain the situation, therefore, it was needful for them to transfer him.
READ ALSO: Nadia Buari flaunts beautiful 'obroni' daughter in new video
Yenkasa: "We have families to feed, we can't stop the Okada business" - Riders lament | #Yencomgh
Your stories and photos are always welcome.
Get interactive via our Facebook page.