Unlike his boss, president Nana Addo Dankwa Akufo-Addo, who is almost always seen in African outfits, vice president, Dr. Mahamadu Bawumia is mostly donned n suit.
Our manifesto: This is what YEN.com.gh believes in
Install our latest app for Android and read the best news about Ghana
In as much as the vice president looks amazing in suit, one cannot help but to notice how handsome and stunning he looks when he wears African-crafted outfits.
Dr. Bawumia effortlessly rocks, kaftans, print-shirts, smocks etc.
YEN.com.gh has compiled seven pictures of Dr Mahamadu Bawumia in beautiful African-designed outfits.
Below are pictures of Bawumia;
1. Dr. Bawumia wore this beautiful two-colored(black and white) smock to have register for the new voters ID card.
2. Dr. Bawumia definitely looks good in blue-black. And oh, kaftan never looks bad on him.
3. As a true son of the land, he makes it a point to always wear a smock, which is officially an outfit for those from the Northern part of Ghana.
4. Known in our local parlance as "agbada," Dr. Bawumia represented his African outfit at an international conference n New Delhi, India.
5. Dr. Bawumia looking sharp in his white colored white kaftan.
6. Dr. Mahamadu always looking good in a traditional outfit when he goes to the mosque.
7. Just like his boss, African print shirts look amazing on him.
In other news, the Vice President, Dr. Mahamadu Bawumia, turns a year older today, October 7, 2020. Even as he turns 57 years, he definitely looks like a 45 year old. He looks nothing close to his age.
He was born in Tamale on October 7, 1963 to Alhaji Mumuni Bawumia and Hajia Mariama Bawumia.
He was born into a large family and is 12th of his father's 18 children and the second of his mother's five children.
YEN is building a platform where Ghanaians can share local news and own experiences with each other. Witnessing an incident?
Want to tell about a local problem? Know someone who is extremely talented and needs recognition?
Your stories and photos are always welcome. Send us a message via Instagram or on YEN’s official Facebook page.