- Afia Schwar celebrated her 39th birthday on Sunday, February 14, 2021
- The comedienne had a lovely celebration on her special day
- Here are some of the videos from Schwar's birthday celebration
OUR MANIFESTO: This is what YEN.com.gh believes in
Comedienne and on-air-personality Afia Schwarzenegger celebrated her birthday on Sunday, February 14, 2021.
Born in 1982, Afia Schwar turned 39 years old and it was a double celebration as her birthday coincides with the celebration of Valentine's Day.
Schwar started her birthday by releasing some stunning photos on social media earning praise from her fans.
In the afternoon, Schwar paid a courtesy call on the National Chief Imam Sheikh Osman Nuhu Sharabutu at his residence.
Later in the day, Schwar had a private birthday party organised for her at the residence of Nhyiraba Kojo.
YEN.com.gh has gathered videos of some of the beautiful moments captured during Schwar's birthday celebration.
1. Afia Schwar and her daughter, Pena, cut a birthday cake given to her by Obofour's wife, Ciara:
2. Schwar receives boxes of pizza as a gift:
3. Schwar visits the National Chief Imam and made a donation:
4. Schwar inside the mansion of Nhyiraba Kojo for her birthday party:
5. Afia Schwar receives a Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 2 phone as a birthday gift:
6. Schwar being helped to cut another birthday cake at the party:
7. The party host, Nhyiraba Kojo, relaxing in there:
8. Afia Schwar having fun with other guests at her party:
9. Afia Schwar with one of her twin sons:
Meanwhile, Afia Schwar has ended her long-standing beef with singer Mzbel, known in private life as Belinda Nana Ekua Amoah.
According to Schwar, she is ending the 'beef' because she is a Christian who knows the essence of forgiveness.
In a video from her birthday celebration, Schwar indicated that she has forgiven all the things Mzbel did to her.
Enjoy reading our stories?
Join YEN.com.gh's Telegram channel! Never miss important updates!
Download YEN's news app on Google Play now and stay up-to-date with major Ghana news!