- Actor Bill Asamoah has laid his mother to rest after a befitting funeral
- The funeral was held on Saturday [today], October 2, at H/No 23 A Block B Daaho, Asante Mampong in the Ashanti Region
- Bill Asamoah's mother, the late Esther Owusu Assuming, passed on Monday, July 19
Kumawood actor, Bill Asamoah, has laid his mother to rest after giving her a befitting funeral on Saturday [today], October 2, 2021.
The late Esther Owusu Assuming passed on Monday, July 19, after battling a short illness.
The final funeral took place today, October 2, at H/No 23 A Block B Daaho, Asante Mampong in the Ashanti Region.
Bill Asamoah, who says his late mom has always been his role model and shaped him into the person he is today, is mourning her with family members, colleagues in the entertainment industry, and well-wishers.
Download YEN's news app on Google Play now and stay up-to-date with all major Ghana news
Celebrities, including actress Emelia Brobbey and other personalities, are in attendance.
Heartbreaking photos showing Bill Asamoah in a sombre mood and actress Emelia Brobbey arriving at the ongoing funeral have emerged on social media.
See photos and video below:
1. Bill Asamoah was captured in a sombre mood at his mother's funeral.
2. Emelia Brobbey arrives at Bill Asamoah's mom's funeral.
John Paintsil buries mom
Meanwhile, former Black Stars defender, John Paintsil, laid the remains of his late mother, Juliana Diaba to rest, after a grand funeral.
The funeral of the former Fulham defender's mother was held in Tema from Friday, September 4 to September 6
As previously reported by YEN.com.gh, Madam Diaba passed away on April 21, at the Nyaho Medical Centre in Accra.