The six people who died in a fire outbreak at Mampong in the Ashanti Region on Friday have been laid to rest.
The buried include a pastor, his four daughters and a friend who was visiting when the devastating fire broke out in their home at dawn.
Reports say the community of Asante Mampong was thrown into a state of mourning as the final rites were performed before the burial at the Mampong cemetery.
The wife of the pastor and mother of the four children, who had travelled for her mother's funeral when the fire broke out, was said to have been inconsolable at the burial.
The burglar proof windows in the house reportedly prevented neighbours from rescuing the occupants of the house during the fire.
The Mampong police say they suspect that the fire was caused by a gas leakage in the house, but the wife said a gas leak could not have been responsible because their gas had run out.