Ladies with round faces, if you want to modify your hair dress and are still looking for the right style, we will show you Ghana weaving styles for round face. Nation Ghana is famous for their love to weaving hairstyles, usually they are called Ghana weaving braids, but they have other names: Banana cornrow, Cherokee cornrow, Invisible cornrow, Ghana cornrow or pencil braids.
Get the latest entertainment news here
Handy women weave braids in an innovative way, creating a fashionable and stylish look. One more advantage of Ghana weaving braids, they are long lasting and are perfect for summer.
READ ALSO: Research proves that regularly eating chili peppers extend life
How to Make Ghana Weaving?
Even if Ghana weaving hairstyles are new for you, following the given tips, you will make a good job with amazing result. If you have short hair, adding weaves will make your braids longer.
- First, you need to wash your hair. This first step is typical for all hair dresses. Your hair should dry, it is highly important. Check if you can move through the hair without straining
- Prepare all the necessary supplies: toothcombs, packages of synthetic kanekalon braiding hair, hair pick, hairpins, hair ties, hair cutting scissors and spray or hair jel.
- Part hair into desired sections with a toothcomb, to create cornrows, the amount of them and their width depends on your desire; remember that they should be equal. You can fix separated sections for braids either by a hairpin or a hair tie.
- Add hair jel to roots of braids sections.
- Grab a tiny piece of hair and start your first braid, tiny sections first and then larger and larger.
- Add packages of synthetic kanekalon braiding hair under your real hair, to combine them. Remember to braid very tight from the very beginning.
- Keep adding braiding hair and braid until you reach the desired length. Your braid will gradually “grow” in size, when you adding more kanekalon, but don’t forget to make it look natural.
- It is very important that the braids should always go towards the ear.
- Do the same with other sections.
- Cut down stragglers by the scissors.
When braiding on your natural hair, be extremely gentle, otherwise, it will reflect in your hair health! Do not comb your hairs too aggressively and do handle your hair in a rough manner.
Ghana weaving for round face
Ghana weaving all back
There are many trendy Ghana weaving styles, which perfectly suit round face. You can create on your head masterpieces, but the simplest, very stylish and popular is Ghana weaving all back.
You can make your braids straight or a bit zigzagged, if you think that all back is not an ideal variant for the shape of your face. You can make them short, braiding your own hair, or make them longer adding braiding hair. Ghana weaving all back is rather simple, so the longer braid will be better it will look.
Make it more complicated and stylish
You can finish your weaving braids in different ways, adding wooden beads will make it look more African. One more creative decision is to wrap your braids up and pick up them at the top.
You can make it even more complicated, just weave your braids in a twisted way, different in width, or you can add different colors (blond, purple, gold, silver etc.),.
To find the best variant, you need to look at Ghana weaving styles photos and choose the style that suits you best. We will show you the most popular Ghana weaving styles.
READ ALSO: Lydia Forson comments on Ghanaian men's dating habits
Trendy Ghana weaving styles
Zigzag Ghana braids
They look very stylish and neat. Zigzag Ghana braids are perfect choice for young ladies.
Cornrow braids in a high bun
Gradually widen braids grabbed in a neat bun, will give you a slight touch of, but at the same time you will look modest.
Bulky braids and low bun
A very comfortable thing in this style of Ghana braids is that you will not spend too much time to make the bun. They will make a perfect tandem with big-size earrings.
Braids are woven in such way, so it creates a visual spiral effect.
3D Ghana braids
Today are very trendy raised Ghana braids. With stylish 3D braids, you will be an eye-catcher for everybody. People will turn their heads.
Dual effect Ghana braids
If you consider Ghana braids as old fashioned, then this style of braids is for you. Blended thin and thick braids create wow effect.
These X-shaped braids are fancy and fresh, will make you look playful.
Blonde Ghana braids
Do you want to play around with the color? Then these braids are for you, they will change your look completely and place emphasis on the tone of your skin. You can choose any blond shade you like.
Do you have long hair and round face? Then this braids are for you, they will emphasize your features and make you more attractive. It will make the right visual effect of an oval face.
These braids are simple and playful, but chic at the same time. A perfect hairdo for every day.
Nigerian Ghana weaving styles are ideal if you have curly or fizzy hair, it will allow you not to spend much time for your hairdo every day. Ghana braids can be very original and stylish and emphasize all your beautiful features. You just need to choose one from the numerous variants.
READ ALSO: Perfection redefined with Zynnell Zuh and Nana Akua Addo