There is a saying that disability is not inability and that is the big story of Chairman Heatboss who is very popular on Instagram.
PAY ATTENTION: Click “See First” under the “Following” tab to see YEN.com.gh News on your News Feed!
Chairman Heatboss is well noted for releasing videos of popular Ghanaian songs as a way of promoting those songs.
He might have down syndrome but he is very intelligent as on most occasions he is spotted showing off his swag.
As he has been wowing fans with his videos, YEN.com.gh is celebrating him with 9 of his best photos.
1. Chairman is really on top of his game; check his living room, the swag, and the pose. He is not leaving any stone unturned:
Enjoy reading our stories? Join YEN.com.gh's Telegram channel for more!
2. Chairman feeling himself in this video. He is having himself worked and he is really enjoying it:
3. Say cheese, Chairman has posed nicely for the camera. He can't take his eyes away from the camera:
4. Too much drip, that is Chairman for you and he killed it. Just take a look at his swag. He is really enjoying life:
5. Chairman doing big man things here. He has a photo with Kuami Eugene in the studios of Accra-based radio station Hitz FM:
6. Chairman behind the wheel and he can't stop jamming to the song in the background. He looks so happy:
7. Happiness is free, he just dripped and gave us a beautiful smile. Chairman is not playing at all:
8. Oh my word what a swag as Chairman wore a yellow hoodie posing handsomely for the camera:
9. Chairman is serious in this photo and fans are loving him. He has now been going viral with his videos and photos:
Afia Schwar's Twin Son James Ian Heerdegen Dumped By His Girlfriend Naa Koshie, Details Drop
James Ian Heerdegen, one of the twin sons of comedienne Afia Schwarzenegger, has declared that he is no longer in an amorous relationship. J
James Ian who was widely reported to be dating a young lady called Naa Koshie revealed that he is single.
The 20-year-old made the revelation while interacting with his followers on Instagram. One person had asked about his relationship status.
Our manifesto: This is what YEN.com.gh believes in