Fathers play a crucial role in raising a child and we are pleased with the fathers who raised some of our celebrities.
PAY ATTENTION: Update YEN.com.gh App for free: The old version will be disabled soon
Some of our celebrities in Ghana are blessed to have supportive fathers even though they mostly operate behind the scenes and would not make the headlines often.
A few of them like Afia Schwar, Shatta Wale, Stonebwoy, Lydia Forson, have often flaunted their fathers on social media.
YEN.com.gh brings you photos of eight of the celebs, namely, Jackie Appiah, Afia Schwar, Mzbel, Shatta Wale, Stonebwoy, Lydia Forson, Moesha Boduong, and Kuami Eugene:
1. Afia Schwar: Afia Schwar is one person known to have flaunted her father on social media with the least chance she gets. Unfortunately, Mr. Adjei has died and funeral arrangements are still ongoing:
PAY ATTENTION: Enjoy reading our stories? Join YEN.com.gh's Telegram channel for more!
This really hurts: John Dumelo in deep sorrow after losing aunt and uncle in 20 days; Mother and aunt have striking resemblance
2. Mzbel: Sadly, Mzbel also lost her father just a week after her former best friend Afia Schwar's father died. Mzbel had never shared a photo of her father until after his demise.
3. Jackie: Jackie looks like her father who has kept a low profile on social media. The actress keeps almost everything of hers so low that not much is known about her private life:
4. Shatta Wale: Shatta Wale's father is the captain of Shatta Movement. This is how he got his name Shatta Capo. Shatta Capo was formerly in the news almost all the time. However, recently, not much is heard or seen of him in the media.
5. Lydia Forson: Lydia Forson stunned her fans on social media when she disclosed that her father was a Reverend Father. Not much is heard from him in the news:
6. Moesha Boduong: Moesha used to flaunt her father on social media until recently. She disclosed that her father was a military man:
7. Stonebwoy: Stonebwoy's father has been supportive of his music career. Occasionally, the musician flaunts his father on social media:
8. Kuami Eugene: Kuami Eugene released this photo of his father after one Mr. Kofi Boakye made headlines following claims that he was Kuami Eugene's father:
Mothers of stars
Earlier, YEN.com.gh published photos of the mothers of Jackie Appiah, Nana Ama McBrown, Yvonne Nelson, Nadia Buari, Serwaa Amihere, Sandra Sarfo, Fella Makafui, Elikem Kumordzie, Berla Mundi, Efia Odo, Yvonne Okoro, and Shatta Wale.
These celebrities have mostly flaunted their mothers on social media either on their birthday or just when they feel like showing them off to the world.
They are also blessed with beautiful mothers who are supportive of their careers as actresses, designers, television presenters, and more.