Wishing your family and those you care about good health always should be a habit you should cultivate. For instance, when you tell a family member or friend, "I wish you good health," they will understand better how much you care about them. The result is that it unites you the more.
PAY ATTENTION: Click “See First” under the “Following” tab to see YEN.com.gh News on your News Feed!
There is more to wishing a person good health than just the utterance of the words. Actions speak louder than words, which is why you should interact with your loved ones in a manner to show you care about their overall wellbeing.
I wish you good health messages
Wishing you happiness and good health messages can put a smile on the faces of your family members and friends. With that, you make them know you only have good intentions for them. But how do you go about that? Below are messages you can send them:
- Illness is like rainclouds: gloomy, oppressive, and temporary. It may feel as though your sickness will never end, but like grey skies, it will clear. Be patient and trust that health is coming your way.
- Enjoy this mini-vacation while you can because I'm coming to bundle you out of bed before you know it. I miss you, and I can’t afford to have you away from work. Get well soon, friend.
- I hope this message will let you know that I care about you more than anything else. Wishing you good health.
- Wishing you a long and sweet life. Let all harmful things to your health and happiness pass far from you.
- You work so hard, honey, and forget to give your beautiful body a break. That is why it has forced you to lay down for some days. So enjoy the rest and get well soon, my love.
- May the memories you create with your family contribute to your good health and happiness.
- I have sent the healing angel to you to revive your health and make you happy. Get well soon, my other half. You mean the world to me. Wishing you a speedy recovery.
- With God's mercy and love, I can assure you that you will be able to enjoy life perfectly through good health.
- I spend every day wishing you good health because I am nothing without you.
- I wish I could paint the skies your name to show how much I want you back on your feet. I have gathered my emotions into the beautiful crosses delivered. Feel better soon!
- I wish you good health now and always because your smile lights up my world.
- May God keep blessing you with strength and good health to enjoy more of what He does for you.
- May you always be strong to overcome all the challenges you face. Wishing you good health!
- Breath by breath, hour by hour, day by day, you’re getting healthier and moving forward while your illness sits and stagnates. Before long, you’ll leave it so far behind you that you’ll forget all about it. I wish you a swift recovery, my friend.
- I wish you success and prosperity in your life, and above anything else, I pray for you to have good health always.
- Hoping that your health will never be the devil's bullseye. Remain in good shape for as long as you are alive.
- Let your life's journey never have episodes of poor health because I don't want to see you suffer.
- I know you're sick but just remember it could always be worse. Be thankful for life; get well soon, my king. Can't wait to have you back home.
- Your life will never be in the same sentence as despair because I will always pray for you to be healthy.
- I hope each day you spend resting in bed gets you one step closer to being healthy again and even stronger than you were when you first got ill. Get well soon, dearest!
- As you continue to live on, I pray that God continues showering you with prosperous health.
- Praying for your life to be sustained with good health and all the good things accompanying it.
- As you enjoy good health, let your life never run out of happiness.
Enjoy reading our stories? Join YEN.com.gh's Telegram channel for more!
- I wish everything you encounter brings you happiness and great health.
- You’re going to beat this thing! Until then, don’t worry about the lawn. We’ve got it covered.
Best get well wishes
During sickness, all of us cannot do without good health and prosperity wishes. Such messages contribute to a speedy recovery. Below are some great get well wishes to send loved ones when sick:
- Praying that your life is filled with healthy vibes. Have a speedy recovery!
- When I checked your doctor's prescription, I found it didn't have the most important medicine of all - your best friend's company! Wishing you a speedy recovery!
- Don't worry about a thing while you're in the hospital. There's a whole crew of 'elves' taking care of everything. Hope those doctors are taking good care of you!
- Better days will come because you will regain your health. Get well soon!
- I promise to stand with you in this trying moment. Get well soon, dear.
- May the almighty bless you with tremendous health in these challenging times. I will always be here for anything you need.
- Live your life a day at a time, for I know that you will feel better in no time and experience great happiness.
- Your friendship means the world to me, and I hate knowing you're not well. I hope you recover soon so we can get back to taking on the world together!
- My whole life radiates around you; I am just useless without the touch of your love for me. Baby, please get well soonest. Good health and sound minds with peace and joy. Get well soon.
- Your strength and attitude are an inspiration to the family. We do not doubt that you will beat this and achieve optimum health once again.
- I will do everything I can to help you recover. Feel well quickly!
- As you are healing, may you feel warmth and compassion from all who care about you. I hope you’ll soon be back to doing all the things you love.
- Sending you warm wishes for your speedy recovery and good health. Get well soon!
- I hope you recover soon because I don’t want to come to the hospital for a second time!
- Wishing you the quickest of recoveries. I will always be there to support you in whatever you need.
- Think of the wonderful memories we have together, I can’t cope without you, my love. Get well soon my dear. You’re the best thing that happened to me.
- The world is not ready to lose such a fantastic person. Please get well soon and continue to live your purpose.
- May God's grace be with you as you recover and return to good health.
- Life gets boring when you are not feeling well. Wishing you a speedy recovery so that things can go back to how they used to be.
- The days of an illness can all blend into one. May today be set apart by loving wishes of good health from a dear friend who misses you. You’ll get through this, I’m sure!
- Always looking forward to seeing you in great shape. Praying endlessly for your good health.
- I send well wishes to you with a lot of love so that you bounce back to good health.
- You will swing back to good health in no time. I hope I will be there to see a smile on your face again.
- May you always be strong and in good health.
- Good health is the key to a happy life, and I wish you nothing less.
- The world misses your smile when you are not feeling well. Get well soon.
Wishing you a long healthy life messages
Life is short, but it must be lived in good health. We want to be with our loved ones for the longest possible time, so we have to use every opportunity to say, "I wish you health and happiness." These are some beautiful messages anyone would be glad to receive:
- May the heavens grant you good health and prolonged life. So many people would be lost without you around!
- Praying for your health to flourish daily like a Lillie in the field.
- Wishing that long healthy life will be part of your journey on this earth.
- In case your sickness has made you forget, I’m your friend, and although I like you no matter what, I like you best when you’re healthy. So please, take care of yourself and get well soon.
- I hope you will have a fun-filled life that is lengthy and fulfilling.
- While this may be one of the more challenging times in your life, I am thinking of you always. I am sending words of healing your way and am happy to check in if you want some company. I hope that you will be on the mend very soon.
- Wishing that you will enjoy your time on earth with nothing but the best health.
- I wanted to send you a note to tell you I am thinking of you. I was upset to hear of your illness. I am here for you as you work toward your recovery and here to help in any way I can. Just call me and I will be there.
- While it’s more than just “under the weather,” I hope that you feel a little better with each new day. In time, this too shall pass, and I am happy to offer whatever support you need. Get well soon.
- Your existence is a blessing to all who know you. Wishing you a long and healthy life.
- Wishing you a sound mind and a healthy body for the rest of your life.
- The only thing I can hope for you to have is good health because I know you have great plans for your life.
- May your smile never fade, and may your problems be eliminated from your world. Wishing you good health and long life.
- I am looking forward to the day when your health troubles will be behind you. I have every confidence you will overcome this and perhaps be even healthier than before. Wishing you a healthy recovery, get well soon!
- Wishing you a long healthy life to attain the heights you haven't yet reached.
- My life would be scary without you, and that is why I want you to enjoy a long healthy life.
- It is a blessing to see your face every morning. Wishing you a long prosperous life.
- Being sick is a bit of a downer, so I’m sending positive thoughts of good health and jubilant energy your way. I hope you recover quickly and bounce back to your usual brightness soon.
- I am sending wishes of good health and long life to you because you are super special to me.
- There are many things to enjoy in life. Wishing you good health and long life as you enjoy these things.
- May your light continue to shine for eternity. I wish you joy in a long, fulfilling life.
- Wishing you happiness and good health because they are the ingredients of a fulfilled life.
- May your life be long and be filled with good taste.
- Here’s hoping you get well soon. We’re thinking of you during this time and we hope that your recovery is a restful one.
- I wish that you may have a long life to be able to achieve all your dreams.
- We all miss you, your kindness and your sense of humour. You need to know that we’re all eagerly waiting for your return. Get well soon!
Health wishes for loved ones
Wishing good health quotes is essential as they affirm your affection towards the people you love. It lets them know that you will stick with them no matter what. Therefore, consider any of the following quotes and share with them:
- I will forever keep you in my wishes because I want you to live a long healthy life.
- I cannot wait to see you coming through our door again after a day of great hard work, full of smiles and joy, to give me the warmth that you have in abundance. So please get well soon, dear.
- All the good things in life require you to have good health and long for happiness. I wish you nothing but happiness and good health throughout your life.
- May heaven's blessings shine on you and give you the strength to live a long healthy life.
- You are an amazing person, and I wish you will always stay healthy to put a smile on the faces of others.
- Seeing you like this makes my heartache. I can’t wait to see you get back on your feet and return to the old fantastic self you were before this illness struck you. Get well soon!
- If I were given a million years, I would want to spend all of them with you. Wishing you good health and long life.
- Your illness is making me shed tears, my love. But your recovery from illness is making me smile again as it assures you will be on you will return home soonest.
- You have been fantastic since I knew you, and I wish God would favour you with long life.
- As your prosperity continues to blossom, I pray to God to grant you a long life.
- I wish you good health because, to me, you are worth more than the world's riches.
- Don't ever stop being yourself because we all love you the way you are. Wishing you great health.
- Never be afraid of unravelling your challenges because happiness will always triumph over misery. Wishing you a long, happy life.
- May your generosity inspire generations to follow in your footsteps. Wishing you a long life to see the children of your children.
- My everyday prayer is that you will always stay healthy and live to be very old.
- No disease can ever beat the love I have for you, dear, so this love shall overcome these bacteria. I love you, honey. Get well soon.
- You may feel sick and weak right now, but to me, you are the strongest person I know and love, and I know you will bounce back very soon. So get well soon, my love.
- While you are struggling, I wanted you to know that you are deeply missed. Healing takes time, and your health is of great importance. So, as you recover, know I am thinking of you. Feel better soon.
- Success blooms and grows from good health. All I wish for you is good health, and everything else will fall into place.
- You have devoted yourself to making life comfortable. I wish life will treat you well.
- You always take good care of me, honey, and now that you are unwell, I have every reason to worry. So get well soonest my love and know that I love you so much.
- When I think about the times we sing and dance, the beautiful things we shared as couples, they make me miss you more darling. Wishing you quick recovery.
- May God continue preserving your health for you to have many happy days on earth.
- We are reminded that life is all about ups and downs when we fall. So, even in sickness, you should celebrate times of good health because new days will always come with hope.
- My solemn wish for such a special person as you is to have joy, good health and all the good vibes that come with those things.
- The biggest desire a human being should have is happiness to go along with a long and healthy life. Wishing you the best of it.
Frequently asked questions
- When is the best time to use wishing good health quotes? Always and not only when a person falls sick.
- Can I send health wishes to a patient who has recovered? Yes, they still need to know you care about them.
- How many good health messages can I send to a person? A reasonable number but not too many and not too few.
- Can I send good health messages to toddlers? Yes, even though they will not read their parents will appreciate the gesture.
- Is it okay to send get well soon messages to a person I am with all the time? Yes, it is a unique way of reminding them you will always have them in your thoughts.
- Can I send good health messages to a person who is perfectly healthy? Yes, the point is for them to continue enjoying great health throughout their lives.
I wish you good health and happiness messages strengthen the bond between friends and family members. Besides, it also creates an environment in which all care about one another irrespective of whatever existing differences.
To keep the bond of love with your family members, you can send them best wishes messages on specific occasions apart from sending them gifts and calling them from time to time.
If you find yourself at the crossroads of what to share with them, Yen.com.gh shared some beautiful messages that you can share with your family and loved ones. Check them out.
Our manifesto: This is what YEN.com.gh believes in