I had trouble memorizing my new number. I did not know how to check my airtel number. But I spent some time and discovered that there are various ways to check my Airtel number in different areas of the world. Want to find out how? keep reading!
Is it necessary to learn to learn how to know my Airtel number or any other service provider’s number?
It is very important to know our own phone numbers whenever we take a new sim. If we do not have balance then it is difficult for us to know the number. Another important reason is that if someone suddenly asks our phone number, we need time and that makes us look like we are stupid enough to not know our own numbers.
So, all the service providers such as Airtel provides some codes with the help of which it is easier for us to know our numbers as well as any kind of offers related to it. The steps are very easy.
How to know my Airtel number on my phone? Code for checking airtel number
READ MORE: How to Get Tigo Internet Settings
Airtel is one of the largest as well as a global telecommunications network organisation in the world and it is situated in Delhi. It provides different kinds of services and the customers can use the best services for their numbers. It operates in many countries of the world, especially Africa and South Asia.
The number checker codes of Airtel, also known as USSD codes gives the customers information about their number itself as well as the various offers related to the number. The shortcodes are all unique.
At first, open the dialer present within the phone and type the USSD or unique codes sent by the airtel through text messages. After typing the code press the call button and you will get to know your phone number by following the instructions given on the screen. It is free and no balance is deducted from the main balance.
The different codes to know your airtel number is given below-
- *282# *141*123#
Want to know how to check my Airtel number in Ghana and in other parts of the world as well?
Airtel also provides its services in Ghana, a country of West. The USSD codes are different for Ghana.
The USSD code which you can dial to check your Airtel number in Ghana is–
The codes are different for the customers of different countries.
The ways to know and understand how to check my airtel number details
The codes to check the Airtel number details are
How to check my airtel mobile number details - different ways and code of checking Airtel number
The different codes to check the Airtel number are-
- Call customer care number—121
- Register complain—198
- Call or SMS– 1909
The different codes not only help to know and check the number but also to know about many offers too.
The ways are-
- Use talk time and data balance
- Download my Airtel App for Android
- Type and dial USSD codes.
Different services of Airtel
- Mobile services
- Mobile data services
- Broadband and Fixed-line Internet with wifi connection
- Provides digital TV in both standard and HD
- Interactive services, etc.
Ways to check Airtel data balance
READ ALSO: How to create a Skype account
There are three ways to check the data plan. They are:
- MyAirtel App- Download the app and then log in to the app by using the airtel number. One time password will come. After typing the password, you will enter the account and will be able to find different options to fulfil your needs and requirements.
- Web- First, search for the Airtel plan on the web and click the link. Then log in by entering the phone number and you will be able to check the balance on account overview tab.
- USSD code—Dial *121# and we will see several offers such as talk time, data etc offers and also the balance as well as the validity of the present plan.