This week, Ghanaians woke up to the news that Shatta Wale and Shatta Michy have broken up.
The power couple had apparently been having relationship challenges behind the scenes for some time now, and on Monday, their acrimony spilled onto social media, stunning the nation.
Shatta and Michy, in a typical "fire for fire" fashion, exchanged several unflattering revelations about each other, including allegations of domestic abuse.
For fans of the celebrities who watched the episode unfold on social media and on YEN.com.gh, it was - and is still - shocking to learn that the much vaunted relationship of two leading members of the Shatta Movement has "paska (ed)".
In a sign that the breakup is permanent, Shatta Wale has vowed never to return to Michy. He has even bragged about sleeping with another lady. Michy also swears that she has had it with the dancehall star.
Does this mean it is really the end of the road for them? Not so fast, we dare say.
The two share so much history that it will be tough for them to quit at this time.
For Shatta Wale, especially, it will be tougher, as Michy has been his rock in the last several years.
Here are photos that explain why Shatta Wale may soon run back into the warm arms of Michy:
1. She has been an incredible mother to their son, Majesty
2. Wale has admitted that Michy has been a great force in his life, supporting him when he was a poor and struggling musician.
3. She is not only stunning, but also supportive, and Shatta will want her to remain in his corner.
4. Shatta Michy is full of life, and has a positive outlook.
5. She slays without any effort.
6. She is heavily endowed. Shatta likes that.
7. She can turn on the party anytime she wants.
Whatever Shatta and Michy decide, we simply wish them all the best.
What do you make of this? Share your thoughts with us in the comments section below.
YEN news' Charles Ayitey brings you the latest news in Ghana in the video below:
Do you have a shocking story, hot news or a scandal you want us to publish? Send it to us now on Facebook!