Eyes are responsible for revealing the inner beauty of someone. They are said to be the windows of the soul. The eyes can also reveal a health problem just by looking at them. The eyes can also indicate if someone is tired and fatigued.This is why most people would want sparkling white eyes. Coming up with bright sparkling eyes is no rocket science. There are few tricks you could put into practice and achieve the bright eyes that you crave for. If you have been looking for ways on how to whiten your eyes then read on.
In this article we have give several tips n how to get those sparkling white eyes.
How to get white eyes naturally
Below are tips you could use to achieve white eyes without having to leave the comfort of your home.
1. Sleep more - get pure white eyes
Fatigue and lack of sleep results in dull looking and puffy eyes. If lack of sleep is what is hindering you from having those bright and white eyes, then you need to sleep more. Approximately 7-8 hours of sleep is enough time to your eyes some rest.
When you sleep the eyes relax too and the are able to regain their natural brightness again. If you can’t find sleep on your own try some soothing music or try doing some meditation just before you sleep. These two tricks can help you sleep well. If your work won’t let you have more sleeping hours then read on for other tips.
2. Use eye drops like visine - natural eye whiteners
Such eye drops like visine are a good way to achieve brighter eyes. Visine is readily available in any chemist. You will need to put 2-3 drops of visine to the affected eyes. You should however note that visine should not be used regularly. Though the drug works perfectly when it is used more regularly if too much of it is used for a long time, then the eyes will not produce their own natural lubrication.
3. Use Cucumber
Cucumbers are known to have a high water content making them the best alternative for brightening you eyes. They also assist in minimizing dark circles that are gotten from being tired and lack of sleep. If you have been wondering which home remedy would help you on how to get white eyes, then cucumber is the real deal.
- Cut a few thin slices of cucumber then put them in the refrigerator.
- Place the refrigerated cucumber on top of your closed eyelids until they are warm.
- Wash your eyes with clean cold water.
- Repeat this process regularly or as needed.
4. Rose water
This is one of the home remedies for making eyes whiter and brighter. Plain rose water is good for reducing puffiness and and dark eye circles for it helps the skin and the eyes to rejuvenate after they are tired. All you have to do is:
- Dip a clean cotton in cold rose water
- Put the cotton on your closed eyelids
- Leave for 10-15 minutes and the rinse your eyes with cold water.
- Repeat this as needed or until you achieve the bright eyes that you crave.
5. Eye exercises and massage on how to make your eyeballs white
If you have been wondering on how to make your eyeballs white, here are some great exercises that can help you achieve the bright eyes that you need. Massage helps in blood circulation thus preventing the eyes from having fine lines and therefore, your eyes will have a youthful look.
- Shut and squeeze your eyes tightly, open them widely and repeat this until they start watering
- Move a pen vertically and also horizontally across your eyes while you are focused only on the tip of the pen. Do this daily for 10-15 minutes.
- Rub your palms together until they are warm then place them on your closed eyes until they are cool.
- Dip your finger tips in coconut or olive oil.
- Using the oiled fingers, massage the inner corners, centre of your brows and the outer corners and also below the eyelids.
- Do this once daily for better results.
6. Tea bags
Whether black tea or green tea, tea bags are the best for relaxing and rejuvenating eyes for a youthful healthier look. Tea bags are great for reducing bacteria and also reducing inflammation that could cause your eyes to become read. Below are steps on how to get white eyes by using tea bags.
- Dip two tea bags, they can be either green tea or black tea in hot water for 5 minutes.
- Remove them from the hot water and squeeze out the extra water and put the tea bags in the refrigerator for about 5 minutes.
- Place the cold teabags on your closed eyes then wait for about 5 minutes. Repeat this process as needed to brighten your eyes.
Getting to know the tips on how to get white eyes could be the best thing that has happened to some people. We hope this article has given you the best answers to your question.