The bond between President Akufo-Addo and his wife, Rebecca Akufo-Addo, continues to delight the eye of the public.
The president and first lady have often flaunted their love openly, as their marriage grows stronger.
The couple have been sighted engaging in many romantic moves, including dancing and kissing in public.
Recently when Nana Addo read his State of the Nation Address, he was met with a passionate kiss from his wife after the presentation.
Interestingly, that romantic moment shared by the president and the first lady was captured on national television.
Below, we chronicle five times that Nana Addo and Rebecca have proved to be a romantic couple:
1. President Akufo-Addo and wife Rebecca during the 2019 SONA
2. Akufo-Addo and Rebecca at the president's swearing-in ceremony
3. Rebecca and Nana Akufo-Addo have been married since April 12, 1997.
4. Nana Akufo-Addo and wife Rebecca Akufo-Addo irrespective of their age, exhibit and rekindles their love for each other even in public.
5. President Akufo-Addo and wife, Rebecca exhibit their romantic lifestyle at the least opportunity
Ghana News Today: Residents of East Legon complain of narrow road | #Yencomgh
Know someone who is extremely talented and needs recognition? Your stories and photos are always welcome. Get interactive via our Facebook page.