- Renowned Ghanaian bishop and actor, Bernard Nyarko, passed on May 2, 2020
- Many people have been sharing snippets of movies the talented actor was featured in by way of mourning him
- YEN.com.gh compiles top 7 movie scenes that show Bernard Nyarko was truly a legend in acting
Our Manifesto: This is what YEN.com.gh believes in
Popular Ghanaian Kumawood actor and bishop, Bernard Nyarko, passed on May 2, 2020, with news about his death surfacing many videos of his life and deeds.
Several people have been sharing footages of movie scenes showing the countless films Bernard Nyarko was featured in.
YEN.com.gh compiles the top 7 of such scenes that show Bernard Nyarko was truly an uncommon talent and legend in acting.
1. Acting as a headmaster who was being completely disrespected by a subordinate teacher
2. Bernard Nyarko, vividly playing the role of a man whose wife sacked his mother from visiting their matrimonial home:
3. The deceased actor passionately playing the role of a town leader engaged in a dispute:
4. Bernard Nyarko showing a calm and cool version of himself who had fallen in love with a beautiful lady:
5. Bishop Bernard Nyarko fitting perfectly in the role of a corrupt manager having an affair right in his office:
6. Switching between two extreme emotions of joy and anger within seconds:
7. The deceased bishop and actor acting as a schoolchild in basic school and playing it perfectly:
In another report, popular Ghanaian comedian, Funny Face, has said he is determined to marry another wife on his verified Instagram account after a fan told him women aren't good for him.
In a post sighted by YEN.com.gh, the fan identified as Wittyabuzzy had tried to advise the comedian not to ever take another wife because of some recent issues Funny Face has reportedly faced with his partner.
According to Funny, he likes women too much to heed to the counsel that Wittyabuzzy was offering him.
Enjoy reading our stories? Download YEN's news app on Google Play now and stay up-to-date with major Ghana news!
Rent advance exceeding 6 months could land you in jail in Ghana - Atta Akyea | #Yencomgh
Get interactive via our Facebook page.