- #FineEweTwitter challenge surfaced on Twitter with many Ewe ladies flaunting their remarkable looks
- The challenge was followed by people in other Ghanaian tribes joining to pride over their looks as well
- YEN.com.gh gathers some of the most stunning photos from the FineEweTwitter challenge
Our Manifesto: This is what YEN.com.gh believes in
A new challenge arose on Twitter with people of different tribes in Ghana coming out with stunning pictures that show how 'fine' and proud they are of their looks.
The Ewe Tribe was the very first to start the thread of posts with amazing photos. YEN.com.gh takes a look at some of the most breathtaking pictures that were shared during the challenge.
1. A young lady called Rosemary flaunting her stunning looks in a pink dress:
READ ALSO: Video shows massive celebration at Korle Bu after 1st set of COVID-19 patients recover fully
2. Ravishing photos by a proud Ewe lady known as Emefa:
3. Unbelievable shots by Nunana, a very beautiful Ewe lady:
4. Heart-throbbing shots by Eyram who decided to hop on and ride on the trending hashtag:
READ ALSO: Today in 1969: Ghana loses prolific footballer Baba Yara after tragic accident
5. Eyram, another proud Ewe lady with extreme natural beauty that is so vivid even with poor lighting:
6. A breathtaking shot by an unnamed Ewe lady shared by one Philip Kofi Ashon:
7. Blood-rushing photo by Jennifer and her sister who say they are proud 'number 9s':
In another interesting report, a lady identified on Twitter as Sharon Godwin has spoken very vivid words that have caused a massive stir online as she strongly advised against dating men aged 19-27.
Sharon Godwin made the statements in a viral Twitter post sighted by YEN.com.gh on her official handle.
According to Sharon, men within the age range she provided are typically attached to their mothers, stuck on their former partners, cheat more often than not and entertain escorts.
Enjoy reading our stories? Download YEN's news app on Google Play now and stay up-to-date with major Ghana news!
"If you want to die, please die alone" – Health Minister to uncooperative Ghanaians
Get interactive via our Facebook page.