Have you ever faced a challenge in life? Are you in a difficult situation? No matter how hard a situation seems to be, there is always a solution. There comes a time we face difficult situations in life; thus, encouraging messages and prayers remain the only way out to overcome these trials. You’re in my thoughts and prayers messages are some of the most encouraging words to tell someone during stressful situations in life.
Through prayers, we take our petitions to God because we cannot control most of these challenging situations. People also offer prayers to God on behalf of others. This is encouraging because sometimes, it is difficult to pray when in trials. Everyone needs encouragement during low moments in life. It is good to look for encouraging and always in my prayers quotes when you are faced with unprecedented challenges or when stuck. This can be helpful to you, but you can be a source of encouragement to others.
This article presents some encouraging my prayers are with you quotes and messages to lift your spirit during hard times. They give you the strength to start your day on a positive note.
My thoughts are with you uplifting quotes
These words are used to encourage those people facing hard situations, such as health issues, losing a loved one, or any other sad event in life. You are in my thoughts and prayers quotes are frequently used by people close to us when we seem helpless and in need of a shoulder to lean on. Some of the messages are:
- Love heals all wounds. We hope you continually carry love in your heart.
- Today and always, may loving memories bring you peace, comfort, and strength.
- We sympathize with the family of (Name). We shall never forget you in our prayers and thoughts.
- Friends share everything with love, even sorrow. That is precisely what we hope to do, like your friends.
- I am at a loss for words during this sorrowful time. Please know that I am thinking of you and praying for peace and comfort.
- The memory of people we love becomes a treasure when they are gone. Treasures are valuable, keep them safe.
- I will keep you close in my thoughts and prayers in the coming weeks as you are going through your process of grieving.
- Thinking of you and wishing you moments of peace and comfort as you remember a friend who was so close to you.
- You're in my thoughts and prayers, dear friend, take heart.
- Words cannot express how much we sympathize with you in this time of sorrow.
- Thinking of your family with love and wanting to help out in any way I can.
- You never have to feel alone, not when you have people like us who are ready to stand by you.
- As your friends, we are here to comfort you in this time of grief, please never forget that.
- We can’t begin to imagine how hard this is for you, but please remember we’re here if you need anything.
- I know this must be a challenging and demanding time for you all. We are keeping you in our thoughts and prayers.
- A person like (Name) can never be forgotten, but we take solace in the fact that he/she led a very successful life.
- I know there is nothing I can say to ease the pain, but you are in my thoughts and prayers.
- God’s love heals. We pray it shall also be available for you, to make you feel better and lighter.
- If there’s anything you need to help get through this awful time, ask. We’re wishing you strength and love.
READ ALSO: Funny good morning messages for friends
How to tell someone you are praying for them
It feels encouraging once you know that someone is praying for you. Whether it is your friend or relative praying for you, being acknowledged in their prayers is something not to take for granted at all. It is also good to pray for your neighbour who is in need, as this can make them hopeful. Below are some of the ways to express your prayers to others:
- I just want you to know that I am praying for you today.
- When I say I will pray for you, it is not because I am forcing my religion on you. It is because I believe in the power of prayers, and I love you.
- I thank God for blessing you today, and I pray he continues to bless you always.
- My prayer is that God will hold you tight, and the angels will keep you insight.
- May God bless you today, and may you continue to be the wonderful person you are. I thank God for bringing you in my life.
The best keeping you in my thoughts and prayers quotes
Always in my prayers quotes can encourage a sick friend and give them the strength to fight during hard times. Here are some of the best quotes to send your ill or suffering friends:
- I said a prayer for you today that God would touch you with His healing hand and give you the comfort and peace you need to get through.
- Dear friend, I pray that you may enjoy good health and that all may go well with you, even as your soul is getting along well.
- I think and pray for you every moment because your happiness is my happiness and your dome Is my dome. I love you.
- Father God, we pray for all those who are facing sickness in their bodies. We ask that you would restore their health, soothe their plan, and ease their worry. Give them your peace and comfort as they wait in Jesus' name, Amen!
READ ALSO: Romantic love and trust messages
The best condolence quotes
Sometimes it is not easy to come up with the best you're in my thoughts and prayers messages to tell someone after losing their loved ones. Choosing encouraging words precisely is very important. Here is a list with some of the best you are in my thoughts and prayers during this difficult time:
- The news of your loss deeply saddened me. I pray that God will grant you strength. My most sincere condolence.
- Our thoughts and prayers are with you all during these most trying moments of your lives.
- Death never seems fair, but we take solace in the fact that our loved ones are relieved from their suffering.
- My thoughts and prayers are with you in the time of grief.
READ ALSO: Sweet long good morning messages for her
There are many hard and frustrating situations that we encounter in life. Therefore, you're in my thoughts and prayers messages, and quotes can be used to encourage those who are passing through such tough times. When writing prayer quotes for friends, it is good to make sure that they are coming from deep your heart. This is because they are going to appreciate that you have fully acknowledged them no matter the hardships. Which encouraging messages and quotes do you like?
- I can't live without you quotes and messages
- Long birthday messages for best friends
- Short Bible verses about faith to inspire you
Source: Yen Ghana