Success is something that ought to be celebrated, especially if the person has worked so hard. This explains why a congratulation message should be sent when a person you know graduates. It does not matter if they were doing a diploma, Masters or a PhD program, the bottom line remains that celebrating their success will most likely motivate them to be better. However, the challenge that most people face is not whether or not to send these messages but the dilemma of knowing what exactly to say to someone who has outdone themselves. There is the fear that you could say something wrong. Not to worry though, the following messages should give you an idea of how to proceed.
Celebrating with your friends or relatives when they cross a major milestone such as graduating from their studies is something that brings unity and makes people bond. You are supposed to appreciate the person by acknowledging their efforts of working so hard in school. Consider the following examples of messages that you could use to come up with your own. A meaningful congratulations text is all you need to show him or her that you celebrate their achievement.
READ ALSO: Best William Shakespeare quotes
You can communicate your delight for your friend’s success by sending him or her message of congratulations. The messages will depend on the depth of your relationship. You can send casual, friendly, formal and general messages. However, you need to send something especially if you cannot make it to the celebration of the achievement. These simple messages will show that you are indeed part of the celebration, even though you could not make it in person. Check out these examples.
- You have toiled for years. You have worked hard and denied yourself so much to be where you are today. As we celebrate today, I wish you all the best in your future endeavours as this is a fine start! Congratulations, my friend.
- Many started this journey with you but somehow quit along the way. I know it has not been easy especially with the challenges you have had to face over the years. Today is a day of victory as we acknowledge your strive to make it to the finish line. What is even more encouraging is that you have finished strong and made all of us proud. Congratulations, big bro for setting the bar so high. You deserve every good thing that comes your way today and in the future.
- Indeed, hard work pays. You are the true definition of a person who goes out of their way to get the very best. I have watched you toil ever since you were a young girl. No challenge held you back as you fought to study. You have made your mother proud, my girl. Thank you for sticking to your word and keeping your promise. Congratulations on your achievement, dear.
- You have no idea what your achievement has done for the girls in the community. Because of you, the younger girls can now see that anyone can become whatever they want as long as they put in effort and determination. We have watched you strive and work diligently over the years. You have not disappointed your teachers over the years. I am proud to be counted as one of those who have impacted your life. Congratulations, our young doctor.
- When they say that the sky is the limit, they must have not met you yet. You have always been a high flier ever since I knew you, my friend. You have pushed me to do my best even as we studied on campus. You never get tired of challenging yourself and would never settle for less.; a go-getter who deserves the best reward. Congratulations, my dear. You did it.
Congratulations on your achievement
Sometimes, you can send congratulation images especially if you plan to send a message via phone or social media. The best congratulations messages are thoughtful and considerate. Be sure to choose the right images when sending these messages. Remember that the aim is to acknowledge the recipient’s achievement by sending befitting congratulation graduation messages. Check out these images for inspiration. With these congratulations images for achievement, you could never go wrong.
- We celebrate you for your achievements this day. May you soar to greater heights.
- What you have achieved is no small fit. For this, we celebrate you. Congratulations.
- You will continue to be an inspiration to many that look up to you. This achievement is a step in the right direction. Congratulations.
- We celebrate with you today because you give us reason to celebrate. You worked so hard and deserve this beautiful moment. Congratulations.
READ ALSO: Happy new month messages for friends
Graduation congratulations quotes
These should be short and sweet. Here are examples of success congratulations quotes:
- This is a time for you to set new goals as you grab new and better opportunities. Congratulations on this great achievement.
- This achievement opens doors that you would not have dreamt of. Grab every opportunity that knocks and chase your dreams. Congratulations.
- It is always good to pause and celebrate your achievements. Just be careful not to be there for so long that time passes you by. All the best and congrats my friend.
- Welcome to the world of hustlers. This is a first step in the right direction for your achievements will open the right doors. Keep an open mind and focus on what will yield results. Congratulations.
- This graduation is a mark of your hard work paying off. Remember to carry your hard work tendencies everywhere you land and this sweet success will keep growing. Congratulations.
- You did it, dear. You have emerged the best in your class. Everyone knows it has never been easy but it has been definitely worthwhile. This success will take you far. Just make sure it never gets into your head to corrupt the brightness of your future. Congratulations dear.
- We celebrate with you not because we have been with you when it mattered most. Remember that people will always be there for the results but we all know what matters is behind the scenes. Congratulations even as you open a new chapter of your life. Well done.
READ ALSO: Good afternoon love messages for girlfriend
Graduation messages to friends
Anyone will tell you that friends are closer than family. These are the people that you spend most of your time with. They are the people that push you to achieve the best things in life. For this reason, you should always be there to celebrate with your friends when they achieve great success. Furthermore, true friends will also be there for you when it is your turn. Here are useful and very handy congratulation messages that you can send your friends. They will be happy to read the success congratulations from you because they know you are part of the success anyway.
- Hey bro, the toil finally pays off. You have joined the big leagues now.
- We must celebrate in style, my friend. The years we spent in the library have finally paid off as you graduate with a first class honours. I can never be more proud to be your friend. Congratulations buddy.
- Working hard is not in vain. We can attest to that as your friends. I have watched you grow and struggle with your studies even when others gave up and retired. Today, we are proud of your achievements for you have shone like the star you truly are. Congratulations, my friend. Keep shining.
- I have had friends but none inspires me as you do. You work smartly, diligently and effortlessly because your focus is always on the right things. Today, we celebrate the results of your organization as you made it to the top of the class. Congratulations, my friend.
Message for congratulations for family
These messages can be sent by family members collectively. Instead of sending a message individually, you can decide to consolidate a message that communicates what you feel about the achievements of one of your own. Consider the following examples even as you celebrate with them.
- Congratulations mum. Through you, we have learnt a lot in life. The fact that you still managed to keep our family intact and pursue your education is something to admire. As you graduate and become a doctor of psychology today, we can never be more proud as your family. As your children, we know that there is no limit to success for our mother leads by example. Congratulations, mama.
- We eat cake and roasted goat ribs with pride for who our little brother has become. Although you are the youngest in the family, nothing about your achievement is timid. We are proud of our pilot. You have been steady as you pursued your dreams. We have seen you struggle but one thing has always stood out, you remained focused. Today it all pays off. Congratulations as you fly into your dreams. We love you.
- Our little baby, you couldn’t have made your parents more proud that you have this day. We have very fond memories of you from the day we brought you from the hospital. You were always a feisty baby and no one could hold you back. We knew that you would be one of the kids we have who will be stoppable. You have not disappointed us. As you become the medical doctor you have always wanted to be, just know that mummy and daddy are very proud of you. You may seem all grown up to others but you will remain our baby even when you become a grandfather. Congratulations baby.
- You have always been on your toes, big sis. It has always been difficult to catch up with you for you never seem to stop. Today, we all understand why you keep moving and striving. Success is sweet to taste and we are glad that you did not listen to our teasing as you continued to chase your dreams. We are so proud of you, our magistrate. Congratulations.
- As I look at you in your gown, looking so majestic and huge, I know I have a daddy I can always count on. Although this is a challenge for me, for I know you will never listen to my flimsy excuses again, I am still very proud of my daddy. From you, I have learnt that there is no stop to seeking knowledge. Congratulations, doctor daddy. We have three doctors in the family now.
It is important to note that graduations are one of the most significant life achievements. After all the hard work and strain, you finally get the certification to prove your competence and complete training. This means that you should always look out for people in your life. Make a point of celebrating with them whenever they invite you. In case you cannot be present in person, sending a thoughtful congratulation message will do the trick. The bottom line is that you should always consider sending the right message to someone that you want to celebrate with.
READ ALSO: Meaning of WhatsApp emojis