- Dr. Agyapong, aside from having such an influential man as her better half, has strived to make a name for herself
- She is currently the Head of the Communications Department as well as the Research Coordinator at the school of graduate studies at GIJ
- Lawrencia Agyapong, together with her husband, have three children fully grown children
Our Manifesto: This is what YEN.com.gh believes in
Dr. Lawrencia Agyapong is the wife of the Ghanaian politician and civil engineer, Kwabena Agyei Agyapong, who was a former General Secretary of the governing New Patriotic Party (NPP).
Dr. Agyapong, aside from having such an influential man as her better half, has strived to make a name for herself.
She is currently the Head of the Communications Department, as well as the research coordinator at the School of Graduate Studies at the Ghana Institute of Journalism in Accra.
Aside from holding such a position, she also takes delight in lecturing as well.
Lawrencia Agyapong, together with her husband, have three children fully grown children
READ ALSO: Stonebwoy finally puts his huge BHIM residence and plush cars on display; video drops
YEN.com.gh has compiled some rare photos of the pretty intellectual wife of NPP's former General Secretary.
1. Dr. Agyapong look all fly and girly
2. These two just look so much in love.
3. Even after 3 kids Dr. Agyapong still looks just like a young lady
4. Family time
5. Mrs Agyapong living her best life
6. Mr. and Dr. Agyapong
7. The glow on Dr. Agyapong's face when she is with Mr. Agyapong.
8. Mummy and her 'babies'.
9. Mummy and daughter
READ ALSO: Kuami Eugene reveals covenant he had with God about his mother
In other news, the reigning VGMA Artiste of the Year, Kuami Eugene, has opened up on the passionate prayer he made to God about his mother.
He said he begged God to use him to be the one taking his mother out of poverty because he could not look on to the condition in which they lived by then.
Growing up in Fandama, one of Accra’s slums, Kuami Eugene said his mother sold small provisions to make ends meet and take care of them
READ ALSO: Fake Kofi Annan-UN Awards: Sarkodie, Berla Mundi, D-Black, UG VC and all those 'fooled' by Kwame Fordjour (photos)
Have national and human interest issues to discuss? Know someone who is extremely talented and needs recognition?
Your stories and photos are always welcome. Get interactive via our Facebook page