- Actress Beverly Afaglo has responded to questions about her husband Choirmaster during the fire that razed her house
- She said Choirmaster has relocated permanently to the USA and they have not met in a long while
- The actress' house has been completely burnt to ashes and has so far received support from colleagues
Our manifesto: This is what YEN.com.gh believes in
Actress Beverly Afaglo is still counting her loss after fire gutted and destroyed her home and everything in it.
Some Ghanaians have wondered about the whereabouts of her husband, Eugene Baah, popularly called Choirmaster, as nothing has been heard about him in relating to the fire.
The actress has taken time off her sorrows to respond to inquiring fans who want to know about Choirmaster.
According to a report sighted by YEN.com.gh on Ghanacelebrities.com, Afaglo revealed in an interview that her husband was not around during the incident and so he has not been affected because he is no longer in Ghana.
According to the report, Choirmaster has relocated permanently to the USA, adding that they had not seen each other in a long while.
Cause of fire that razed actress' house
Beverly Afaglo, has narrated the cause of the fire that burned down her whole house on Monday night.
In the video seen by YEN.com.gh, Afaglo said her mother has a garden at the back of the house, where she had finished farming and gathered some weeds and put fire into.
Her house help, she narrated, had finished preparing food for the house and went to serve her mother.
Upon coming back, she discovered smoke coming from Beverly’s side of the house which prompted her to ask the actress’ mother if she was burning something.
To this, the mother responded that she had earlier burnt some weeds she gathered from the house and doused the fire.
Unknown to them, the fire was not quenched fully and it has been spreading to the house.
It was after the whole house was covered with smoke that the house help phoned Beverly, who was out of the house at that time, to inform her.
The actress said she quickly ran to the house and with the help of her neighbours they opened water in a bid to quench the fire.
Their efforts, she revealed, yielded no results and so they finally had to call the fire service to come to their aid.
Beverly stressed how disappointed she was when the ill-equipped fire service officers arrived but could do nothing to salvage the situation.
Enjoy reading our stories?
Join YEN.com.gh's Telegram channel! Never miss important updates!
Download YEN's news app on Google Play now and stay up-to-date with major Ghana news!