Business titan Ibrahim Mahama’s personal assistant (PA), Rafiq Mahama, has tied the knot with his fiancée, Ibrahim Samatha, in a wedding ceremony.
PAY ATTENTION: Click “See First” under the “Following” tab to see YEN.com.gh News on your News Feed!
The wedding was held on Saturday, August 14, which saw the likes of former Ghanaian president John Dramani Mahama, his son Sharaf Mahama, and other notable figures present at the ceremony and reception.
Former president John Mahama arrived at the wedding reception of his brother's PA escorted by motorcades, and his son welcomed him when he arrived at the venue.
Rafiq Mahama and his wife's wedding was all sorts of impressive, with a display of high taste of class, grandeur, and royalty.
YEN.com.gh has compiled stunning visuals for your view.
Download YEN's news app on Google Play now and stay up-to-date with all major Ghana news
1. His Excellency John Dramani Mahama arrives at Rafiq Mahama's wedding reception.
2. Groomsmen at the wedding reception of business mogul, Ibrahim Mahama’s PA.
3. Rafiq Mahama, his wife, groomsmen, and bridesmaids make a grand entry to their wedding reception.
4. Newly wedded Rafiq Mahama and Ibrahim Samatha in a shot.
5. Former president Mahama's son, Sharaf Mahama poses with the newly married Rafiq Mahama.
Nana Ama McBrown turns 44
Earlier, YEN.com.gh reported that, Nana Ama McBrown is marking her 44th birthday today, August 15, 2021, and time's wings seem to have no bearing on her youthful hue, talent, and almost unimpaired persona.
The Ghanaian actress recently turned television show host needs no introduction as she has become a household name, gracing the screens in the homes of many Ghanaians.
Nana Ama McBrown's 44th birthday, like millions throughout the world, has been affected by the prevailing pandemic; she can revel with fewer people if she chooses to throw a grand party.