Being single is a temporary phase and can be one of the loneliest moments in a person's life.
But who said being single is the end of the world? If there is anything that will never break up with you, its food and over here in Ghana, you can bet you will be covered forever.
Ghanaians love their rice dishes. Its the commonest and probably the easiest staple to cook. So YEN.com.gh decided to hook you up with 7 perfect rice dishes which we promise are better than a boyfriend right now.
1. Of course, jollof rice had to lead the pack. Jollof rice is always there for us in times of happiness and in sadness, in sickness and in health and we love it!
2. The second obvious is fried rice. Isn't this the most immaculate serving of friend rice and shrimps you have ever seen before? Has your mouth ever watered like this for your boyfriend?
3. There is a saying that, "if you want to eat rice and stew, eat it proper!"" And this serving of rice and stew is absolutely befitting of the saying.
4. When all your boyfriend forsakes you, remember that rice and chicken curry will always remain by your side
5. Do you sincerely believe that anyone could be as romantic to you as this bowl of rice balls? Aka omotuo? Aka heavenly balls? The answer is no.
6. Seriously, if these rice men enjoying a soup bath doesn't put a smile on your face...
... you should probably find yourself a boyfriend then.
If you enjoyed this post, share with your friends.