- Maha Ayew is the pretty wife of Ghanaian football legend Abedi Ayew Pele, and YEN.com.gh has compiled 5 beautiful photos of her
- Abedi Pele and Maya recently celebrated their 35th anniversary and received lots of love and support from Ghanaians
- The pretty woman is reserved and keeps off social media, leaving Ghanaians itching to catch more glimpses of her
New feature: Check out news exactly for YOU ➡️ find “Recommended for you” block and enjoy!
Maha Ayew is the wife of Ghanaian football legend Abedi Ayew Pele. She is the queen of the veteran footballer's world and is the mother of four beautiful children. Dede, Jordan, Imani and Rahim Ayew.
Maya is a businesswoman, director, and shareholder of Ghanaian football club F.C Nania.
Maha and Abedi recently celebrated their beautiful union and had a blast on their 35th wedding anniversary. Maya was born on August 10, 1968, and is 54 years of age.
Since the anniversary, many Ghanaians have been itching to see more of the beautiful lady who keeps out of the media. As a result, YEN.com.gh has compiled 5 beautiful photos of Maha.
PAY ATTENTION: Follow us on Instagram - get the most important news directly in your favourite app!
1. Maha Ayew looked absolutely stunning as she slayed in a beautiful white dress and smiled beautifully for the cameras.
2. In what looks like a throwback photo, the beautiful queen stood next to her king, and the pair smiled widely.
3. A beautiful young Maha and Abedi posed next to a little Jordan Ayew.
4. Maha Ayew all smiles at her 35th wedding anniversary. She looked gorgeous in a white attire and held her husband tightly.
5. Sporting a dapper pink shirt, Maha looked adorable while she received a kiss on the cheek from Abedi.
Jackie Appiah Lookalike: 5 Photos Of The Beautiful Lady, Name And Where She Is From
In other news, YEN.com.gh previously published an article that Jackie Appiah's lookalike has been on the lips of many Ghanaians after videos of her surfaced online and left many stunned with how much she resembles Jackie.
The lady has become a viral sensation, and many folks are itching to know more about her and where she is from, as she is not Ghanaian.
YEN.com.gh has spotted some eye-catching photos of her, which stirred comparisons to Jackie Appiah.
New feature: Check out news exactly for YOU ➡️ find "Recommended for you" block and enjoy!