- Popular Ghanaian artiste, Ova Wise, is undoubtedly one of the richest musicians we have in the country if not the richest
- The rich and fabulous lifestyle of the artiste can not be compared to any other in the Ghanaian music industry
- Four years ago, the musician spent over $80,000 dollars for the release of his debut single, ‘Me & You’ which included the renting of some exotic animals as props
PAY ATTENTION: Click “See First” under the “Following” tab to see YEN.com.gh News on your News Feed!
Popular Ghanaian musician and revered style and fashion enthusiast, Jessie Kumordzie, widely known by the stage name Ova Wise is a force to reckon with when it come to making the 'papers' rain and living large.
Ova Wise's rich and lavish lifestyle is out of this world. He is one of the few if not the only Ghanaian that gives of the wealthy and fabulous vibes of an A-list, Hollywood stars like
For an artist who spent $80,000 on his debut single 'Me &you' which had him rent kangaroos, cougars, zebra, donkeys and peacocks just for the video.
YEN.com.gh brings you 7 plush photos of Ghanaian musician Ova Wise that proves he is overly rich.
Enjoy reading our stories? Join YEN.com.gh's Telegram channel for more!
1. Ova wise released his first single Me and You produced by Ghanaian producer Killbeatz under his independent label Get More Production.
2. Ova Wise draws much music and lifestyle influences from his mentors Jay-Z, Nas and Fabolous.
3. The wealthy musician has over a hundred thousand followers on Instagram alone but follows only one person.
4. His plush and expensive photos have made his social media pages a place to visit and draw some inspiration from.
5. Ova Wise doesn't just do fashion, he does high-end labels. From the Louis Vuitton, to Prada, to Gucci, the artiste owns it all.
6. Ova wise is a connoisseur of luxury Gucci and Versace pieces head to toe ranging from $500 to tens of thousands.
7. Ova Wise also lives large when it comes to traveling first class to very exotic locations. He is the money bag.
Celestine Donkor reacts to Empress Gifty's $40,000 music video claim in video
Award-winning Ghanaian gospel vocalist, Celestine Donkor has reacted to the claims of her colleague musician, Empress Gifty, spending $40,000 on her latest music video during an interview.
Empress Gifty was recently in the news for bragging about spending $40,000 on her recent music video together with her team, especially her costumes because she wanted quality.
Our manifesto: This is what YEN.com.gh believes in