Ghanaian actress, Belinda Dzatta, is celebrating her birthday on March 10, 2022, and social media has been buzzing.
PAY ATTENTION: Click “See First” under the “Following” tab to see YEN.com.gh News on your News Feed!
Belinda is one of the budding actresses that has been blessing our screens with her acting skills and beauty.
As she is celebrating her birthday, social media especially Instagram has been flooded with her photos.
The US-based actress is also noted for flaunting her beauty and stylish looks.
YEN.com.gh has joined the celebration by compiling the 7 most beautiful photos of the actress.
Enjoy reading our stories? Join YEN.com.gh's Telegram channel for more!
1. Belinda looks calm on her special day. She posed for the camera with her beautiful braids and a lovely small handbag:
2. Still in the birthday mood and her stunning photo tells how she is feeling. Belinda posed for the camera with her stunning shape:
3. She looks into the camera and she isn't even shy and she is spot on with the kind of outfit she wears:
4. A short hair in a black outfit and she killed it. Belinda is having the moment of her life and she been releasing gorgeous photos on her page:
5. Simple and hot, that is what a madam Belinda is telling us and she ticked all the boxes meaning she is apt:
6. Beautiful outfit and a beautiful soul. That is what Belinda brings to the table and no wonder she was able to win the heart of many:
7. Belinda walking with a big heart and she always got good eyes when it comes to fashion and she just killed it here:
Aaron Adatsi: Old photos show YOLO Star’s girlfriend Eyram’s body shape before fame
The girlfriend of You Only Live Once (YOLO) star, Aaron Adatsi, Eyram, has released old photos of how she looked before fame.
The photos are contained in a video she shared to her Instagram handle with a caption that God is not done with her yet.
The photos have Eyram as a beautiful young girl who was growing up with so much love and class.
They show that Eyram has been great in appearance with the figure she has now, just that she looked slimmer and smaller compared to how she looks today.
Our manifesto: This is what YEN.com.gh believes in