- Actor Kwadwo Nkansah Lil Win and the mother of his children, Maame Serwah, tied the knot in a private customary marriage
- The actor released several portraits of himself and his wife donning sparkling ensembles during the ceremony.
- YEN.com.gh compiled five images from the multiple breathtaking photos in which the couple glowed with style and class
PAY ATTENTION: Click “See First” under the “Following” tab to see YEN.com.gh News on your News Feed!
Actor and musician Kwadwo Nkansah Lil Win, and his wife Maame Serwah, have sparkled in several gorgeous ensembles in photos on social media.
The entertainment personality, on Sunday, May 2022, uploaded a video and several portraits of his customary marriage with his wife.
He subsequently shared more snaps posing alongside his significant other and showered accolades on her on his Instagram account.
The actor and his American-based baby mama Maame Serwah looked quintessential in their multiple outfits, which included Kente.
No Cheating: Ghanaian 'bad boy' actor, Majid Michel, says he has never cheated on wife nor had a side chick
PAY ATTENTION: Follow us on Instagram - get the most important news directly in your favourite app!
YEN.com.gh compile five adorable images of Lil Win and his wife for your view.
1. Lil Win and his wife glow in their coordinating garments for the camera.
2. Actor and his wife face each other in the shot below.
3. Lil Win and the wife of his children posed in matching ensembles.
4. Ghanaian couple glow for the camera. They show off their fashion credentials.
5. Lil Win and his wife sparkle in designer outfits.
Ghanaian Man Marries Jamaican Lover in Gorgeous White Wedding
YEN.com.gh previously reported that a Canada-based Ghanaian, Gideon Jackson, and his Jamaican bride's wedding was nothing short of breathtaking. The pair married in a gorgeous white wedding ceremony.
Family and loved ones graced the occasion with their presence as the duet exchanged vows to seal their love.
Jackson took to Facebook to share moments from the quintessential occasion on social media to thank the people who attended the ceremony.
Former Students of Achimota School Marry in Beautiful Traditional Wedding
Also, YEN.com.gh previously reported that a couple who reportedly began their relationship as friends at Achimota School in Ghana has proceeded to tie the knot in a beautiful customary wedding without a glitch.
Daniella and her significant other, who are both alumni of the prestigious Ghanaian school, married in February 2022 as their loved ones and family graced the gorgeous occasion.
The pair sported matching ensembles for their big day, with the bride adorned in a designer net dress over a Kente skirt.