Success is never achieved by accident. It answers to determination and hardwork among other things. These brainy quotes have been carefully compiled for anyone who truly desires success in life. They are full of inspirations and will motivate you never to give up on whatever level you find yourself at the moment. Feel free to refer to them always and share them with others to cheer them up irrespective of their failures or the level of success they may have attained.
READ ALSO: Karma quotes about cheating and betrayal
Status brainy quotes
Are you looking for some brainy quotes to use as your status on social media? Then, these will suffice. They will even inspire anyone who reads through to aim for success in life.
- The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart. - Helen Keller
- The price of success is hard work, dedication to the job at hand, and the determination that whether we win or lose, we have applied the best of ourselves to the task at hand. - Vince Lombardi
- We can no longer continue with a status quo energy policy. We must create sustainable clean energy jobs and leave the planet to our children and grandchildren in better shape than we found it. - Jeff Merkley
- No one will do anything for you these days. Start fighting. Get rid of ALL the shit people in your Life. Grow some balls of steel and work progressively through everything. Step by Step or what ever mad method you have to get you back in line again. ― Timothy Padayachee
- Discipline yourself so that all expectations, and inspiration, begin with your core values before relying on someone else's to better your life. ― Steven Cuoco
- There exist no new mistakes anywhere. The same mistakes people committed are the same mistakes people are committing and the same mistakes shall people commit. ― Ernest Agyemang Yeboah
- The meaning of bravery is more than the act of being strong, it is also about letting go of what you cannot control and trusting the unknown. ― Steven Cuoco
- Happiness does not come from doing easy work but from the afterglow of satisfaction that comes after the achievement of a difficult task that demanded our best. - Theodore Isaac Rubin
- If you have a positive attitude and constantly strive to give your best effort, eventually you will overcome your immediate problems and find you are ready for greater challenges. - Pat Riley
Brainy quotes about life
- Some people like baseball, some soccer and some others like no sports at all. Their psychological orientation with sports doesn't make them any less or more human. The same is with religious orientation. The true Kingdom of God is within you, and it is defined by your behavior with other people, regardless of their religious affiliation. You are the God of your life, and your divinity lies in your actions. ― Abhijit Naskar
- Notable people do notable things for they take notice of the unnoticed. They think beyond our thinking. They look beyond what we all look. They try, fail, and try again.They dare unrelentingly. They don't die with their purpose. They die on their purpose. Though they die, their purpose ever lives. ― Ernest Agyemang Yeboah
- If the storm of life gives you a big blow, don't worry, just give it a great smile and pursue to leave distinctive footprints with perseverance and tenacity regardless of how arduous the errand may be. It may not be so easy but, dare to win! ― Ernest Agyemang Yeboah
- It's not that diamonds are a girl's best friend, but it's your best friends who are your diamonds. It's your best friends who are supremely resilient, made under pressure and of astonishing value. They're everlasting; they can cut glass if they need to. Gina Barreca
- Ignore ignorance. The ultimate way to deal with men with ignorant mentality who are ignorance of your purpose on earth is to ignore their ignorance; capitalize on their ignorance and let them appreciate your purpose in awe and admiration.
READ ALSO: Inspirational quotes about change
Brainy quotes for WhatsApp status
For your WhatsApp status, any of these quotes is worth using. You can put it up on your status to emphasise your determination to succeed in life.
- My past is ahead of me because I am beyond my past. ― Steven Cuoco
- The function of education is to teach one to think intensively and to think critically. Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education. Martin Luther King, Jr.
- To help yourself, you must be yourself. Be the best that you can be. When you make a mistake, learn from it, pick yourself up and move on. Dave Pelzer
- I think the sexiest thing on anybody is intelligence. I respect somebody who has a brain and wants to use it more than a pretty face and status. Sophia Bush
- Know what you want to do, hold the thought firmly, and do every day what should be done, and every sunset will see you that much nearer to your goal. Elbert Hubbard
The following are some famous quotes that can arouse anyone's desire for a successful life. You will surely find them inspiring and worth sharing.
- The call of distinction cannot be heard by the average, neither can the vision of distinction be seen by the eyes of the mediocre. ― Onyi Anyado
- Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships. Michael Jordan
- There are no great limits to growth because there are no limits of human intelligence, imagination, and wonder. Ronald Reagan
- Your life oppositions will position or disposition you in the best or worst way depending how you position or disposition your oppositions.
- Work is that which you dislike doing but perform for the sake of external rewards. At school, this takes the form of grades. In society, it means money, status, privilege. Abraham Maslow
- The best preparation for good work tomorrow is to do good work today. Elbert Hubbard
Thought for the day brainy quotes
Don't let your day just pass by without having something to think about. Feed your thoughts with these quotes and they will motivate you to strive for excellence in whatever you do.
- A smart man makes a mistake, learns from it, and never makes that mistake again. But a wise man finds a smart man and learns from him how to avoid the mistake altogether. Roy H. Williams
- A light will continue to be a light notwithstanding what might be blocking it from shining. It is! the sun does not stop shining just because we cannot feel it's hotness. We must keep shining without ceasing regardless of life circumstances.
- It's all about quality of life and finding a happy balance between work and friends and family. Philip Green
- Change your life today. Don't gamble on the future, act now, without delay. Simone de Beauvoir
- The best connections are the ones who are like-minded and who value quality, integrity, truth, passion for life and the desire share-it-forward while leaving an unprecedented legacy in the world. - Steven Cuoco
Famous quotes about life
- Thinking is the hardest work there is, which is probably the reason why so few engage in it. - Henry Ford
- Life is short. Do whatever you can to help people - not for status, but because the 95-year-old you will be proud if you did help people and disappointed if you didn't. - Marshall Goldsmith
- Beauty is a gift, just like good health or intelligence. The only thing is not to be proud of being beautiful. Because you didn't do anything - it was given to you. - Monica Bellucci
- Learn to enjoy every minute of your life. Be happy now. Don't wait for something outside of yourself to make you happy in the future. Think how really precious is the time you have to spend, whether it's at work or with your family. Every minute should be enjoyed and savored. - Earl Nightingale
- Death is not the greatest loss in life. The greatest loss is what dies inside us while we live. - Norman Cousins
- Life is a journey that must be traveled no matter how bad the roads and accommodations. - Oliver Goldsmith
READ ALSO: Quotes about moving on after breakup
Get inspired with these quotes and get yourself fired up to achieve success. Reading through these quotes will help you see beyond every present hurdle and rise above every limitation.
- Until we see the 'this- advantage' in the disadvantage we shall always be looking at the disadvantages in life. life does not present us with disadvantages, it gives us 'this- advantages' to take. It is only because of excuses and low courage that we regard 'this advantages' as disadvantages. ― Ernest Agyemang Yeboah
- There's poverty in wealth. If a man is wealthy without good health, is he not poor? If a man is wealthy without children, is he not poor? If a man is wealthy without God, is he not poor? If a man is wealthy without giving alms, is he not poor? If a man is wealthy without wisdom, is he not poor? Then there's a great lack in riches. ― Michael Bassey Johnson
- The ultimate determinant of my life has got nothing to do with neither my past nor my present but my aspirations, my tenacity to dare and to do; to leave a great and an indelible positive footprints on earth.
- We cannot effect meaningful change if we become complacent, if we become comfortable with our own positions in the status quo. Cyril Ramaphosa
- Infuse your life with action. Don't wait for it to happen. Make it happen. Make your own future. Make your own hope. Make your own love. And whatever your beliefs, honor your creator, not by passively waiting for grace to come down from upon high, but by doing what you can to make grace happen... yourself, right now, right down here on Earth. Bradley Whitford
- Remember your dreams and fight for them. You must know what you want from life. There is just one thing that makes your dream become impossible: the fear of failure. Paulo Coelho
Quotes by famous authors
These are some life quotes from notable authors that you can draw strength and motivation from especially when you need to reassure yourself of the bright future ahead of you.
- People think I just walk up to a sheer cliff and climb it with no knowledge of anything, when in reality, there's tons and tons of information out there, and I'm already well tapped into it. Alex Honnold
- People can judge me for what I've done. And I think when somebody's out in the public eye, that's what they do. So I'm fully comfortable with who I am, what I stand for, and what I've always stood for. Hillary Clinton
- People always fear change. People feared electricity when it was invented, didn't they? People feared coal, they feared gas-powered engines... There will always be ignorance, and ignorance leads to fear. But with time, people will come to accept their silicon masters. Bill Gates
- If you're walking down the right path and you're willing to keep walking, eventually you'll make progress. Barack Obama
- You're going to go through tough times - that's life. But I say, 'Nothing happens to you, it happens for you.' See the positive in negative events. Joel Osteen
- Feeling sorry for ourselves is the most useless waste of energy on the planet. It does absolutely no good. We can't let our circumstances or what others do or don't do control us. We can decide to be happy regardless. Joyce Meyer
- Every human has four endowments - self awareness, conscience, independent will and creative imagination. These give us the ultimate human freedom... The power to choose, to respond, to change. Stephen Covey
- To live is to choose. But to choose well, you must know who you are and what you stand for, where you want to go and why you want to get there. Kofi Annan
Famous quotes and sayings
- Money and one of its embodiments, social class, are both riveting and mysterious to children. And if we don't challenge today's stigma around class status, it will warp a new generation's experience of an even more important class - the kind in which they learn. And that's one thing we simply can't afford. Alissa Quart
- He who loves practice without theory is like the sailor who boards ship without a rudder and compass and never knows where he may cast. Leonardo da Vinci
- Lighten up, just enjoy life, smile more, laugh more, and don't get so worked up about things. Kenneth Branagh
- Peace is the beauty of life. It is sunshine. It is the smile of a child, the love of a mother, the joy of a father, the togetherness of a family. It is the advancement of man, the victory of a just cause, the triumph of truth. Menachem Begin
- Life is a journey that must be traveled no matter how bad the roads and accommodations. Oliver Goldsmith
- Life is all about evolution. What looks like a mistake to others has been a milestone in my life. Even if people have betrayed me, even if my heart was broken, even if people misunderstood or judged me, I have learned from these incidents. We are human and we make mistakes, but learning from them is what makes the difference. Amisha Patel
We hope you found these brainy quotes lovely and worth sharing. Don't forget to share them with your friends and family.
READ ALSO: Funny WhatsApp status