- A Ghanaian Instagram model, Naa Dromor Adjei, has died after allegedly being poisoned
- Naa Dromor who is based in the US is reported to have suffered cardiac arrest after taking drugged drink
- The drink was allegedly drugged by a guy Naa went on date with
Our Manifesto: This is what YEN.com.gh believes in
Naa Dromor Adjei, a curvaceous young lady who is popular on Instagram, has reportedly died after being poisoned by a yet-to-be-named male friend.
PAY ATTENTION: Your favourite news website, YEN.com.gh, has been nominated for online portal of the year by the National Communications Awards. Please click here to vote to help us win
According to information gathered by YEN.com.gh, Naa Dromor went on a date with this male friend, got drugged and eventually died from complications.
A narration of the story which YEN.com.gh has sighted indicates that the said guy had tried to sedate Naa Dromor by dropping a drug in her drink.
Naa's system reacted badly to the alleged sedative and she went into cardiac arrest. By the time she got medical attention, her brain had been without oxygen for a long time.
“This friend allegedly put some sort of sedative drug into Naa’s drink which caused her to go into cardiac arrest. There was a delay in getting Naa adequate medical care and it is unknown how long she went without oxygen to the brain. As a result, all brain activity stopped” parts of the narration read.
Meanwhile, Alice Lamisi Awuni, a popular Ghanaian makeup artist, has also died leaving friends and clients in tears on social media.
Lamisi, the CEO of Lamisi Makeup Artistry, an award-winning beauty and bridal company, reportedly died on Monday, October 15, 2019.
Faces of Ghana: Meet the Ghana Police Officer who helps the poor and needy| #Yencomgh:
Know someone who is extremely talented and needs recognition? Your stories and photos are always welcome. Get interactive via our Facebook page