- Kwaw Kese has revealed that he and Shatta Wale attended the same senior high school
- He said Shatta Wale was his school son in Winneba Secondary School in the Central Region
- Kese says though they were not very close in school, they had no issues
- He is known to be one of the musicians who has feuded Shatta Wale many times
- He was pelted with bottles at Shatta Wale’s Wonder Boy Concert held recently
Controversial Ghanaian musician Kwaw Kese has revealed that Shatta Wale was his school son in secondary school.
In a video sighted by YEN.com.gh, Kese said he and Shatta Wale attended the same school – Winneba Secondary School, in the Central Region.
According to him, though, they were not very close in school, they were not fighting either.
The Abodam musician made this revelation in an interview with Joy FM.
His revelation is going to come as a shock to many people who know how he has feuded Shatta Wale and often insulted him.
Kese trended heavily in the news sometime back calling Shatta Wale names and even described his mouth as “porkum”.
Therefore, it is going to surprise many people that they were very cool while in school.
Meanwhile, Abodam was attacked with bottles at the just-ended Wonder Boy Album hosted by Shatta Wale.
He had gone to stage to perform, but the Shatta Movement (SM) fans were not pleased to see him there because of his incessant attacks on their boss.
Therefore, they decided to hurl bottles at him for him to leave the stage.
Speaking after the incident, Kese says he was composing a song with the title “Bottles” and would be released soon.
Your favourite news website, YEN.com.gh, has been nominated for online portal of the year by the National Communications Awards. Please click here to vote and help us win.
Ghana News Today: Excerpts from Hero Concert | #Yencomgh
Have national and human interest issues to discuss?
Know someone who is extremely talented and needs recognition?
Your stories and photos are always welcome. Get interactive via our Facebook page.