- Popular Ghanaian striker and Dalian Yifang FC forward Emmanuel Boateng has gotten married to Barbara, his long-time girlfriend
- The great Black Stars player and his wife held the ceremony at the Golden Bean Hotel
- Emmanuel Boateng is 23 years of age
Our Manifesto: This is what YEN.com.gh believes in
Black Stars striker Emmanuel Boateng and long-time girlfriend Barbara tied the knot in a grand wedding on Saturday, December 28, 2019.
The beautiful event happened at the Golden Bean Hotel with the 23-year-old Emmanuel exchanging vows with his beautiful bride.
It was an exclusive event with only a sizeable group of friends, families, guests and well-wishers in attendance.
The event between the Dalian Yifang FC forward Emmanuel Boateng and his wife saw many great stars, celebrities and topnotch people also attending.
Some of the names that came up were coaches Kwesi Appiah and Maxwell Konadu as well as Black Stars teammates Frank Acheampong and Lawrence Ati-Zigi.
Kumawood actors Emelia Brobbey, Daabo and Kweku Manu and hiplife sensation Fameye were also in the house.
See photos from the event below:
1. The beautiful couple seated together
2. Emmanuel and Barbara along with a group of friends
3. Beautiful shot taken during the wedding ceremony
Emmanuel Boateng has not been the only Black Stars player in the news for love and marriage.
Just recently, YEN.com.gh reported that top Black Stars defender Jonathan Mensah has celebrated his 1st wedding anniversary with his beautiful wife.
The two lovers had been dating for a long time until they got married on December 29, 2018. Jonathan Mensah, who is 29 years of age, took to his official Instagram handle to celebrate his union with his elegant wife.
Hurray! YEN.com.gh has won the ‘Online News Portal of the Year” award at NCA awards 2019. Click here to view the beautiful photos.
Have national and human interest issues to discuss?
Get interactive via our Facebook page.