- Joselyn Dumas’ mother, Mateko, is 72 years this year
- The woman looks healthy and cheerful at her age
- The actress has rarely flaunted her as it is understandable that she wants to keep her private life truly private
- Mateko celebrated her 70th birthday in grand style in 2017
Our manifesto: This is what YEN.com.gh believes in
Gorgeous Ghanaian actress Joselyn Dumas’ mother, Mateko, is turning 72 in March this year 2020.
In some photos seen by YEN.com.gh, Mama Joselyn, in fact, does not look her age.
She looks cheerful, strong, healthy, and of course, that is what we expect of the mother of such a popular actress who is turning 40 this year.
READ ALSO: Meet Joselyn Dumas’ mother who is the real definition of “forever young"
Though the photos were taken during her 70th birthday, sources tell YEN that the woman has not changed a bit.
According to our source, Mateko is still as she was on her 70th birthday, adding that she is being taken care of well by the entire family.
YEN.com.gh brings to our readers, especially, those who are yet to see who the mother of Joselyn Dumas is, five of the photos taken on Mateko’s birthday.
1. Mama Joselyn smiles widely as she cuts her cake:
2. It was a good feeling with the whole family beside her:
READ ALSO: Rare photos of Nikki Samonas without makeup pops up
3. Mama Joselyn enjoys the warm embrace of another family member:
4. Madam Mateko with one of her grandchildren:
5. Perhaps, the most cherished moment of the event is one she captured with her daughter and her daughter:
READ ALSO: Stonebwoy surprises wife by singing romantically to her on her birthday
Meanwhile, Dumas has been in the news recently when a photo of her without her current curves popped up.
In that publication by YEN.com.gh, it was explained how Dumas got her current shape.
The actress has since then not spoken on the matter.
She also trended in the news some time ago when she revealed how she lost her relationship after confessing to the lover that she has a child.
YEN.com.gh also published a report of Dumas’ lovely daughter who looks so much like her.
Have national and human interest issues to discuss?
Know someone who is extremely talented and needs recognition?
Your stories and photos are always welcome. Get interactive via our Facebook page.