- Actress Kalsoume Sinare is celebrating her birthday
- Kalsoume was born on April 27 and many personalities are celebrating her
- She is one of the best actresses in the country right now
Our Manifesto: This is what YEN.com.gh believes in
Renowned Ghanaian actress, Kalsoume Sinare Baffoe, is a year older today, April 27, 2020.
Though her actual age is yet to be known, it is believed that Kalsoume is in her 50s.
As she is celebrating her birthday, social media has been flooded with photos of the veteran actress.
READ ALSO: Baby Maxin: McBrown's daughter dresses in kaba in new photo
Many celebrities have been sharing photos to celebrate Kalsoume on her special day.
Aside her acting prowess, Kalsoume is a fashion goddess due to the fact that she used to be a model.
YEN.com.gh has put together 9 photos of Kalsoume to celebrate her on her birthday.
READ ALSO: Adwoa Yeboah Agyei: Latest no makeup video of UTV presenter drops
1. Kalsoume stunned in this lace:
2. She posed nicely here:
3. Kalsoume flaunted her spotless face:
4. Even in a black outfit, she is shinning:
5. A lovely pose with her son:
6. Looking awesome here:
7. She showed off her model skills in this photo:
READ ALSO: Stonebwoy sacks his road manager Wisdom Dotsi 7 months after Blakk Cedi left
8. Kalsoume displayed her fashion sense here:
9. Check her out here:
Kalsoume is a former model and has appeared in over fifty films, including Babina, Trinity, and Sala, for which she received a Golden Actress award in the Drama category.
Kalsoume was the first of nine children in her family. She attended Accra High School, after which she started her entertainment career as a model.
She represented Ghana at the 1990 Miss Model of the World pageant and regularly appeared on television as a commercial model for consumer products.
She got married to former Black Stars defender, Anthony Baffoe, in 1994.