Yesterday, June 19, 2020, marked yet another age in the life of ace broadcaster, Rosemond Nana Aba Anamoah.
Our Manifesto: This is what YEN.com.gh believes in
The day which was described as a world Nana Aba Day by her friends, family, and fans is one that would not be forgotten anytime soon.
Ranging from early morning surprises in her house to surprises at her workplace, Nana Aba's day was filled with love.
In case you missed it, YEN.com.gh brings all the major highlights of her day.
READ ALSO: Nana Aba Anamoah holds birthday party in her house; Kuami Eugene, Bola Ray, others attend (video)
1. She was serenaded at her plush apartment by Ghanaian musician, Fameye, very early in the morning
2. Delivered in a big red ribbon, was a 2020 registered Range rover
3. Known to be a Manchester United fanatic, she was blown away by the very simple message by the Man Utd's Juan Mata
4. Her apartment was on fire s her friends and work colleagues showed up to party with her.
5. The call from former President Mahama really excited the birthday girl
6. Shatta Wale's virtual performance on her birthday set the roof on fire
7. Also passing through was EIB boss, Nathan Kwabena Anokye Adisi, popularly known as Bola Ray, who came with a cake and gave some cash to Nana Aba.
READ ALSO: Nana Aba Anamoah: Nigel Gaisie's ex-junior pastor reveals how they tried to set up the broadcaster
Following a lot of social media buzz surrounding her range rover gift, a Twitter user by name @CitizenYao has cast doubted over the genuineness of the car gift.
According to him, the GR 2050 - 20 number plate as embossed on the Range Rover is not originally for that car.
He claimed that checks confirmed that the number plate belongs to a Nissan Rogue vehicle which's insurance was registered on January 6, 2020, with expiration on January 5, 2021.
But in a tweet sighted by YEN.com.gh, Nana Aba in a sharp response said she is tired about the whole Range Rover issue.
READ ALSO: Nana Aba Anamoah speaks about fake Range Rover birthday gift for the 1st time
Ghanaian female accounting graduate and mushroom farmer recounts her experience | #Yencomgh:
Your stories and photos are always welcome. Get interactive via our Facebook page