- Samira Bawumia turns a year older today
- She was born on August 20, 1980
- The second lady is 40 years today
Our Manifesto: This is what YEN.com.gh believes in
The wife of Ghana's Vice-President otherwise referred to as the Second Lady of the Republic Of Ghana, Hajia Samira Bawumia, turns 40-years-old today.
The beautiful wife of Dr. Mahamadu Bawumia was born on August 20, 1980.
Even though her date of birth says she is 40, she looks younger in person.
To celebrate her new age, Mrs. Bawumia took to her social media pages to share some beautiful photos.
READ ALSO: NDC started Free SHS - Mahama recounts in video
1. Happy 40th birthday to the beautiful Hajia Samira Bawumia.
2. Samira Bawumia simply oozes class and finesse
3. Leadership with grace, class and elegance
4. Mrs Bawumia is indeed very pretty
5. Even in a mood of prayer, her beauty radiates beneath her masks and veil.
6. Evergreen Samira Bawumia
7. Her smile radiates beauty and elegance
8. Mrs Bawumia sitting pretty as a queen
9. Samira Bawumia has a heart of gold as well
10. Her sense of humor makes her look prettier
READ ALSO: 7 exclusive YEN photos from Bawumia’s infrastructure Town Hall Meeting
In other news, Kumawood actress, Clara Benson, popularly known as Maame Serwaa has wowed social media users.
Maame Serwaa is currently celebrating her 20th birthday on Wednesday, August 19, 2020.
However, as it has been a norm with celebrities releasing photos to celebrate their special day, Maame Serwaa was not left out.
The actress has released a spicy photo of herself on her Instagram page and her followers can't stop talking about it.
READ ALSO: Kind old neighbour helping kid with homework melts hundreds of hearts
"Ghana's air borders may be reopened in September 2020"- Akufo-Addo | #Yencomgh
Have national and human interest issues to discuss?
Know someone who is extremely talented and needs recognition?
Your stories and photos are always welcome.
Get interactive via our Facebook page.