Zee World Gangaa is one of the best series for those who fancy quality fun entertainment. The show has continued to garner more views since 2015. The cast has perfectly aced their roles, making it a must-watch.
Gangaa is a traditional Indian TV soap opera that premiered on 2nd March 2015. The show portrays different vices in society such as suffering, pain, hardships, denial, among many other problems faced by women. Unfortunately, a majority of these sufferings are caused by fellow women.
Gangaa is the story of a teenage girl known as Gangaa played by Runanna Khanna (young) and Aditi Sharma (older). She becomes a widow at a young age after the death of her husband.
Luckily, life gives her a second chance after she meets Sagar, played by Vishal Vasishtha. The two become best friends before falling in love. Gangaa faces numerous difficulties in her quest to gain a stable love and family life.
The entire narration of Gangaa is a great inspiration to the young ladies that they ought to have the spirit of overcomers. Here is the full story of this entertaining soap opera from season one to season three:
Aditi Sharma, who plays the role of Gangaa, is married at a young age. Soon after, her father and husband pass away through a riot at Ganges River, leaving her a widow. She is then accused of being responsible for her husband's death. Gangaa is also forced to undertake the rituals and superstitions which are associated with being a widow.
Sagar Chaturvedi, who works as an advocate together with his wife, adopt and raise her alongside their kids Sagar and Pulkit. Gangaa and Sagar become best friends, and he supports her in everything. Later, Sagar relocates to London to undertake his studies. Before leaving, he changes his name to Sagar Ki Gangaa because he believes that she is the only real person in his life.
Beauty choke: Proud dad shows off his cute 3 daughters and wife in video, peeps wonder who the mum is
The second season takes place after ten years. Gangaa waits for her best friend Sagar but finds out that Sagar is in love with his schoolmate Janvi. Sagar later discovers that he loves Gangaa even though he has already done roka with Janvi.
Sagar attempts to express his feelings for Gangaa through vermillion. Unfortunately, his family is against this because of her widowhood status. Niranjan begs to leave Sagar, and she agrees to it. He gets hurts by this and out of anger and disappointment, he goes ahead to tie the knot with Janvi. The union is faced with numerous challenges because Sagar is no longer in love with Janvi.
On the other hand, Palash has fallen head over heels in love with Gangaa to the point of proposing to her. Gangaa rejects the proposal because of her affection for Sagar. Janvi passes away after taking a drug overd*se. In fear, Yash hangs Janvi's body so that people can assume that she committed suicide.
Sagar seeks consolation from Gangaa by hugging her tight and crying his heart out. The police arrest everyone except Gangaa in a bid to investigate the suicide. Palash ensures everyone except Sagar is released from custody so that he can marry Gangaa in Sagar's absence.
Sagar stays in jail for two years, and upon release, Ammaji agrees that he and Gangaa can tie the knot. Did Gangaa and Sagar get married? Yes, the two love-birds and best friends eventually exchange their wedding vows. Sagar's drink is contaminated, and she ends up sleeping with Gangaa, but on waking up, he can't recall what transpired at night.
Gangaa gets pregnant for him even though he fails to own up to the pregnancy. She opts to leave and eventually lands in the hands of Rahat, a person who takes care of poor and homeless girls. On the day of Krishna Janmanashtri, she gives birth to a baby girl and names her Krishna. Eventually, Niranjan realizes that Krishna's father is Sagar.
Video of GH man weeping over death of his wife at hospital in Kumasi breaks hearts; many question authorities
Gangaa intends to marry Shiv Jha, who later saves her life. Without his knowledge, Shiv mistakes Krishna's mother for his wife-to-be Gangaa since the two always wear a similar saree. As time goes by, Shiv and Gangaa start becoming emotionally attached. Shiv's family opposes this due to their malicious personal ambitions.
Shiv gets to meet Sagar's family where he also spots Gangaa among them. With much confusion, he forced Gangaa away from the people to go and talk. He eventually finds out that Gangaa is actually not his wife. Who is Gangaa real husband? Her real husband is Sagar.
As Shiv is taking Gangaa back to Sagar, they are attacked by thugs who mistakenly shoot Sagar in the chest even though they were aiming for Shiv. While on his death bed in the hospital, Sagar asks Shiv to promise him that he would take care of Gangaa. Shive fills Gangaa's forehead with his blood as a sign of vermillion.
Gangaa denies being Shiv's wife as she wants to remain Sagar's widow. However, it is decided that she should live with Shiv for a month before going separate ways. Will Krishna die in Gangaa? Gangaa discovers that her daughter Krishna is dead and this news leaves her devastated. As times passes, Gangaa starts developing feelings for Shiv, and afterwards, the two get married.
Teasers and episodes
The teasers of Zee World Gangaa TV show are available online. This way, you can read them before watching full episodes. You can watch the show from legit streaming soap opera sites. You can also find Gangaa episodes on YouTube.
Who is your favourite actor or actress on the show? Here is a full list of the cast members in the drama series:
1. Aditi Dev Sharma
Aditi plays the role of Gangaa in the film. The actress is from North-west Punjab. How old is Gangaa in real life? The actress is 37 years old as of 2020.
2. Vishal Vashishtha
Vishal is an Indian television personality who plays as Advocate Sagar Chaturvedi in Gangaa series. He has also starred in the likes of Yeh Hai Aashiqui, Ishq Mein Marjawan 2 and Ek Veer Ki Ardaas.
3. Hiten Tejwani
Hiten is an Indian TV actor famous for playing the role of Judge Niranjan Chaturvedi in Gangaa and Karan Virani in Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi. In 2017, he was one of the contestants in Big Boss.
4. Raj Singh Verma
Raj is an Indian film actor who majorly works in Bollywood. He also doubles up as a TV director. He plays the role of Varun Shukla in Zee World Gangaa. He has also been associated with many brands like Patanjali, Colgate, and Surf.
The other members of the show are as follows:
- Ruhana Khanna as Child Gangaa Shukla/Child Krishna Chaturvedi
- Swar Hingonia as Child Sagar Chaturvedi
- Shakti Anand as Shiv Jha
- Panchi Bora as Janvi Sagar Chaturvedi
- Gungun Uprari as Madhvi Niranjan Chaturvedi, Niranjan's wife, Sagar and Pulkit's mother and Krishna's grandmother
- Sushmita Mukherjee as Kanta Chaturvedi/Ammaji, Sagar's Dadi, Niranjan's mother and Krishna great-grandmother
- Vedant Sawant as Child Pulkit Chaturvedi, Sagar's elder brother and Zoya's stepbrother
- Abhishek Tiwari as Pulkit Chaturvedi, Sagar's elder brother and Zoya's fake stepbrother
- Nivedita Tiwari/Roop Durgapal as Supriya Pulkit Chaturvedi, Sagar and Gangaa's Bhabhi, Pulkit's wife
- Arshifa Khan as Radhika Jha, Shiv's illegitimate daughter
- Utkarsha Naik as Savitri Jha, Shiv's stepmother
- Pankaj Berry as Mr Jha, Shiv's father
- Kishwer Merchant as Asha
- Amardeep Garg as Karoli Baba
- Dinesh Mehta as Pratap Jha, Shiv's brother
- Anokhi Anand as Jhumki Pratap Jha, Shiv's Bhabhi, Pratap's wife
- Anushka Singh as Riya Jha, Shiv's sister
- Shagun Sharma as Ashi Jha
- Rajesh Balwani as Kushal, Riya's husband
- Puja Sharma as Kashish Sameer Mirza
- Akash Gill as Yash
- Rakhee Tandon as Prabha, Ratan's wife, Yash's mother
- Romanch Mehta as Ratan, Yash's father, Prabha's husband, Madhvi's elder brother, Sagar and Pulkit's Mama
- Jaya Bhattacharya as Sudha Bua
- Gaurav Khanna as Dr Sameer Mirza, Zoya's father, Rahat's husband
- Nausheen Ali Sardar as Rahat Sameer Mirza, Niranjan's first love, Zoya's mother, Sameer's wife
- Rucha Gujarathi as Zoya Mirza / Zoya Chaturvedi, Sameer and Rahat's daughter, Niranjan's fake daughter, Sagar and Pulkit's fake stepsister
- Gaurav Deshmukh as Sahil Bora, Janvi's brother
- Sarwar Ahuja as Advocate Palash Banerjee
- Rohini Kapoor/Rizwana Shaikh as Mehri, The Chaturvedi's maid
- Mohit Abrol / Deepak Wadhwa as Rudra
- Divyangana Jain as Ragini
- Ahsaas Channa starring as Teenage Saloni
- Suman Shashi Kant playing the role Monsieur Srivastav, Chief Minister, Saloni's father
- Pooja Sethi as Drishti
- Sanjay Gandhi as Omkar
- Priya Wal / Gunjan Vijaya as Barkha, Sagar's Mausi, Madhvi's cousin sister
- Sameer Sharma as Raj
- Jasveer Kaur as Simran
- Samridh Bawa as Bal Mahant Gautam
- Mukul Nag as Mr Chaturvedi, Kanta's husband, Sagar's Dadaji, Niranjan's father
- Amita Khopkar as Shanta Devi, Kanta's sister
- Pavitra Punia as Karuna
- Ratan Rajput as Santoshi from Santoshi Maa (Cameo)
- Ankita Lokhande as Archana (Cameo)
- Arti Singh as guest
- Prince Narula as guest
- Karan Kundra as guest
- Manasi Parekh as guest
Zee World Gangaa is one of the most exciting drama series that will keep you glued to your screen. The different themes of the show have been clearly depicted in each season. Similarly, the members have professionally delivered their roles making the show a great success.
Yen.com.gh recently shared The Chi season 3 cast and characters full list, names, and photos. The blend of suspense, humour and other dramatic elements in the series are part of what gives it preference over other TV series.
From all indications, the third season of The Chi drama series promises lots of exciting episodes. Also, most of the issues raised in the previous seasons, hopefully, will be treated as the episodes air. You can expect to have the best time as you join other fans to watch the drama.