- Shatta Wale’s manager, Bulldog, has been released from prison for threatening President Akufo-Addo
- He has penned down a long gratitude message to some people after his release
- Among other things, he praised personnel of the Ghana Police Service and Bureau of National Intelligence Bureau (NIB) for their professionalism
- Bulldog had earlier attacked the police saying that his 9-month old daughter was wiser than them
- His sharp U-turn could be a result of his experience in prison for his actions
Our manifesto: This is what YEN.com.gh believes in
Install our latest app for Android and read the best news about Ghana
Shatta Wale’s manager, Bulldog, has sent a thank you message to a tall list of people after his release from prison.
He had been picked up by the NIB for threatening Akufo-Addo on live television.
In the message, Bulldog, first and foremost, thanked former president John Mahama, and his brother, Ibrahim Mahama, for their “consolatory calls”.
Bulldog mentioned personnel of the Ghana Police and the NIB, writing that he salutes their professionalism in how they handled the case.
His comments about the police will be shocking to some people who are aware of how Bulldog had maligned the police and attacked their integrity.
In an earlier report by YEN.com.gh, Bulldog had stated fearlessly that his 9-month-old child was wiser than the Ghana police.
He was speaking in an interview with Okay FM when he made that statement.
Even when the host of the show prompted him that his words were harsh, Bulldog maintained his stance, stressing that he was speaking from his encounter with the police.
Telling what happened, Bulldog said he was manhandled by the police which involved the late Fennec Okyere, Kwaw Kese’s manager.
According to him, the police did not do due diligence into the issue before laying hands on him.
To him, the treatment meted out to him by the police was not the best, hence, his conclusion that his 9-month-baby is wiser.
Meanwhile, some Ghanaians have reacted to his arrest by saying it was very necessary to help him check his utterances about the president.
He had said on live TV that if the president failed to pay Menzgold customers, he would not complete his four-year term.
Enjoy reading our stories?
Join YEN.com.gh's Telegram channel! Never miss important updates!
"Carlos Ahenkorah chewed and swallowed 2 ballot papers" - Asiedu Nketia| #Yencomgh