Wendy Laryea wows social media with 'new month photos'; fans hail her

Wendy Laryea wows social media with 'new month photos'; fans hail her

- Wendy Laryea has stunned many of her fans and followers with a set of new photos

- The on-screen personality was seen in the photo beaming with smiles in a jeans dress

- Wendy Laryea has managed to win many hearts online with her matchless beauty

Our manifesto: This is what YEN.com.gh believes in

Award-winning Ghanaian on-screen personality, Wendy Laryea, has warmed many hearts on social media with her latest photos as they have caught the eyes of many fans.

In the photos sighted by YEN.com.gh on the Instagram page of the TV star, Wendy Laryea was seen beaming with an infectious smile while wearing a blue-coloured jeans dress.

She was seen posing in what looked like an office space as she struck a number of poses which the camera captured.

Wendy Laryea wows social media with 'new month photos'; fans hail her
Wendy Laryea wows social media with 'new month photos'; fans hail her
Source: Instagram

Wendy Laryea was seen in a quite jolly mood as she thanked God for life and for grace to see a new month.

Read also

Choqolate GH wows social media with powerful dance video; fans hail her

Many fans and followers of the newscaster took to the comment section to shower glowing comments on her.

Meanwhile, outspoken award-winning Ghanaian musician, Shatta Wale, known in real life as Charles Nii Armah Mensah Jnr, has proposed a national agenda to promote Ghanaian music.

While speaking in his State of The Nation Address and monitored by YEN.com.gh, the Ayoo hitmaker asked that the institution and enforcement of a national agenda prioritize Ghanaian music over music from other countries.

According to the Melissa crooner, Ghanaian music should be given 90% priority on the country’s media space with the remaining 10 percent shared among music coming from other countries.

He opined that for his national plan to work, all stakeholders had to play their roles.

Shatta Wale mentioned some of the stakeholders as media houses, event organizers and the government of Ghana.

Enjoy reading our stories? Join YEN.com.gh's Telegram channel! Never miss important updates!

Read also

Shatta Wale: I have the world biggest multiple Grammy winner on my upcoming song

Download YEN's news app on Google Play now and stay up-to-date with major Ghana news!

Source: Yen.com.gh

Online view pixel