- Beverly has taken to social media again to express her displeasure about how Ghana Fire service personnel reported on time upon being called but failed to do their work on time
- The sad mother said it took 40 minutes for the firefighters to enter her house because there was heave smoke and they didn't have the right protective wear to enter with
- Beverly Afaglo admonished the country to avoid partisan politics but to set their priorities right
Trending topics on the go: How we write news at YEN.com.gh
YEN.com.gh reported earlier that the wife of the sensational musician Prayer Honeho announced the unfortunate incidence of losing everything she losing her house with everything in it to a fire outbreak with four hours.
Some minutes after sharing the heartbreaking news, Beverly shared more videos of firefighters attempting to quench the fire.
From her caption, she indicated that the Ghana fire service reported on time after being called but they failed to perform their duties on time as they were not prepared.
The sad mother narrated that, the firefighters could not enter the house forever 40 minutes due to the heavy smoke mainly because the rights protective gears were not available.
She revealed they had to use a generator at a point but would not start and eventually when they figured things out, it was too late.
With crying emojis, Beverly lamented about the fact that herself, her mum, her kids' nanny and the kids themselves have nothing left.
Still wailing, she addressed how some things need to be taken seriously in the country and also stated that partisan politics need to come to an end.
Beverly also added that priorities as a country must be set right.
Check out the video here;
YEN.com.gh earlier reported that, actress Beverly Afaglo has lost everything she has after gutted her house on Monday, August 9, 2021.
Afaglo, who is the wife of music star Praye Honeho, announced the unfortunate incident on her social media page after it happened.
According to her, the fire raged for about four hours before it was put out but it was able o destroy everything inside the house.
Enjoy reading our stories? Join YEN.com.gh's Telegram channel!
Download YEN's news app on Google Play now and stay up-to-date with all major Ghana news
Source: Yen Ghana