- Bill Asamoah laid his mother to rest on Saturday, October 2
- The actor's late mother, Esther Owusu Assuming, passed on Monday, July 19
- Dr. Likee, Matilda Asare, Big Akwes, and other Kumawood stars attended the funeral at Asante Mampong in the Ashanti Region
Our manifesto: This is what YEN.com.gh believes in
Kumawood actor, Bill Asamoah, laid his late mother to rest after giving her a befitting funeral on Saturday, October 2, with some Kumawood stars in attendance.
The late Esther Owusu Assuming passed on Monday, July 19, after battling a short illness.
The funeral was held at H/No 23 A Block B Daaho, Asante Mampong in the Ashanti Region.
Kumawood stars at Bill Asamoha's mom's funeral
The funeral saw popular Kumawood stars and directors in attendance, including Emelia Brobbey, Dr. Likee, Matilda Asare, Shifo, Big Akwes, Samuel Nyamekye of Miracle films, Oboi Siki Boys Boys, Michael Afrane, among others.
Download YEN's news app on Google Play now and stay up-to-date with all major Ghana news
See the photos and a video below:
1. Actor Ras Nene aka Dr. Likee, Big Akwes, Shifu, Louisa Adinkra Oboy Siki, others at the funeral of Bill Asamoah's late mother.
2. When Dr. Likee and Oboy Siki arrived at Bill Asamoah's mom's funeral at Asante Mampong.
John Paintsil buries mom
Meanwhile, former Black Stars defender, John Paintsil, laid the remains of his late mother, Juliana Diaba to rest, after a grand funeral.
The funeral of the former Fulham defender's mother was held in Tema from Friday, September 4 to September 6
As previously reported by YEN.com.gh, Madam Diaba, passed away on April 21, at the Nyaho Medical Centre in Accra.