There are so many beauty pageants in Ghana now but can you remember when the likes of Miss Ghana, Miss Malaika and Miss Universe Ghana reigned? While some of the winners of some of these competitions went on to lead normal lives, others used the platform as a springboard to shoot them into stardom or immense success in their chosen fields of endeavor.
However, have you wondered how some of the past beauty queens look like now? Here are some of the past queens and how they look now.
1. Manuela Medie – Miss Ghana 1995
2. Sheila Azuntaba – Miss Ghana 1996
3. Benita Okity-Duah – Miss Ghana 1997
4. Efia Owusua Marfo – Miss Ghana 1998
5. Ivy Heward-Mills – Miss Malaika Pan Africa 2001
6. Shaida Buari – Miss Ghana 2002
7. Thelma Tawiah – Miss Malaika 2003
8. Menaye donkor – Miss Universe Ghana 2004
9. Inna Patty – Miss Ghana 2004
10. Hamamat Montia – Miss Malaika 2006
Who is your favourtite queen from the past?
Comment and share this post with your friends.