Some of Ghana’s male celebrities have been blessed with beautiful and classy wives.
PAY ATTENTION: Click “See First” under the “Following” tab to see YEN.com.gh News on your News Feed!
One common thing about the women is that they keep a low profile on social media and fully support their husbands from behind the scenes.
These male celebrities are themselves popular on social media but not all of their wives are; in fact, some of them are not known at all.
YEN.com.gh brings you beautiful photos of the wives of actors Frank Artus, Adjetey Anang, Van Vicker, John Dumelo, Prince David Osei. Also, Stonebwoy, Samini, Giovani Caleb, and Kennedy Osei Despite.
1. Adjetey Anang: The actor's wife is called Elorm Anang. They have been married for 13 years and have a son together:
Enjoy reading our stories? Join YEN.com.gh's Telegram channel for more!
2. Van Vicker: The actor has flaunted his wife, Adwoa Vicker, given any opportunity:
3. Counselor Lutterodt: The controversial counselor is reported to be currently married to his second wife:
4. John Dumelo: The actor and politician has a lovely wife, Gifty Dumelo, and they have a son together:
5. Giovani Caleb: The hilarious TV presenter is married to Belinda Boadu and they have two children together:
6. Stonebwoy: The musician's wife is very popular on social media. Dr Louisa Satekla is said to be Stonebwoy's manager current. They have two kids together:
7. Samini: The Dancehall act is known as one with many women. With his first wife, they have four children together:
8. Prince David Osei: The Kumawood actor's wife is one of those who have kept a completely low profile on social media:
9. Kennedy Despite: Despite's son has a cute wife. The young couple has twin girls together:
10. Frank Artus: The Ghana-based Liberian actor has a cute wife. They have four children together:
Children of popular female celebrities
Earlier, YEN.com.gh published a report of children of 15 Ghanaian celebrities.
They included children of John Mahama, Jackie Appiah, Asamoah Gyan, Nana Ama McBrown, Adjetey Anang, Kafui Danku, Stonebwoy, Nana Aba Anamoah, Fella Makafui, Sarkodie, Shatta Wale, Strongman Burner, Yvonne Nelson, Gifty Anti, and Okyeame Kwame, in no particular order.
Some of the kids, for instance, Nana Aba Anamoah's son, have grown way taller than the money.
Our manifesto: This is what YEN.com.gh believes in