Celebrity Styles: 5 Times Ghanaian Musician Fantana Was The Queen Of Cleavage And Curves In Stylish Outfits
- One of Ghana's prettiest and most talented female Musician Fantana real name, Francine Koffie, loves to show skin in skimpy outfits
- The curvy style influencer has a collection of designer bags, high heels, and sneakers which she always flaunts on social media
- The slay queen is the daughter of a Ghanaian politician Dorcas Affo-Toffey, a member of parliament for the Jomoro constituency
PAY ATTENTION: Enjoy reading our stories? Join YEN.com.gh's Telegram channel for more!
Ghanaian musician and style influencer, Fantana whose real name is Francine Koffie is among the female musician with hit songs and an unmatched fashion sense.
The Highlife and afro dancehall singer is wealthy and loves to spend on expensive cars, designer clothes, expensive wigs, and high heels.
PAY ATTENTION: Follow us on Instagram - get the most important news directly in your favourite app!
1. Ghanaian musician Fantana rocks Dolce and Gabbana
Ghanaian musician Fantana showed off her beautiful tattoos in a sleeveless designer two-piece outfit. She wore a blond hairstyle, flawless makeup, and expensive gold jewelry as she stepped out.
2. Ghanaian musician Fantana slays in Tom Ford
Ghanaian musician Fantana looked elegant as she showed skin in a spaghetti top and tight leggings by Tom Ford. She wore black strappy heels while rocking her Bottega Veneta expensive bag.
Fantana wore a beautiful colored hairstyle as usual and looked splendid in her smooth makeup.
3. Ghanaian musician Fantana shows skin in Gucci apparel
Ghanaian musician Fantana looked classy and daring in a white Gucci top paired with colorful floral leggings. She styled her look an expensive designer watch and white shoes as she stepped out.
4. Ghanaian musician Fantana looks effortlessly chic in a skintight jumpsuit
Ghanaian musician repeated her high heels and expensive watch for this photoshoot. She flaunted her famous curves in a designer jumpsuit as she posed holding an expensive small bag.
5. Ghanaian musician Fantana looks smokey hot in Burberry two-piece outfit
Ghanaian musician Fantana showed her cleavage in Burberry apparel which she styled with black and white Nike sneakers and colored hairstyle.
Fantana: Curvy Ghanaian Musician's Politician Mother Gifts Her Brand New Rang Rover, Fans Congratulate Her
Previously, YEN.com.gh wrote about Fantana, the singer known for her single "New African Girl," who recently received a brand-new black Range Rover from her mother, Jomoro MP Hon. Dorcas Affo-Toffey.
Many of her ardent followers and gorgeous friends have thanked her, while others have praised her mother for giving her such an expensive gift.
She dropped stunning images of the car, which had a red bow on the engine hood cover. She smiled in the photo.
New feature: Сheck out news that is picked for YOU ➡️ click on “Recommended for you” and enjoy!