- Some top female celebrities are serving us with elegant style inspiration and the best tattoo designs
- These top-style influencers have stylish tattoos in different sizes on various parts of their perfect silhouettes
- Ghanaian video vixen and rising musician Efia Odo has outdoored her latest tattoo drawn on her back on Instagram
PAY ATTENTION: Enjoy reading our stories? Join YEN.com.gh's Telegram channel for more!
Most people including our favourite celebrities get tattoos for different reasons. Some people get these arts on various parts of their body to remind them of their loved ones, memorable or sad events, and favourite love songs among others.
If you are planning to get a tattoo this month, here are the top five Ghanaian actresses to follow for inspiration before you make that bold decision.
1. Ghanaian musician Efia Odo turns heads with daring looks
Ghanaian musician Efia Odo is among the stylish female stars always rocking trendy and daring outfits to various star-studded events.
PAY ATTENTION: Click “See First” under the “Following” tab to see YEN.com.gh News on your News Feed!
2. Ghanaian actress Fella Makafui looks classy and sporty in an orange outfit
Celebrity mother, actress, and beauty entrepreneur Fella is famously known for acting in the Yolo television series and is among the top female stars with enviable tattoos.
Fella Makafui, the beautiful wife of Ghanaian musician AMG Medikal has a high taste for designer bags and lovely hairstyles.
3. Ghanaian actress Salma Mumin flaunts her lavish lifestyle on social media
Ghanaian actress and fashion entrepreneur Salma Mumin has a cute tattoo that she confidently flaunts in most of her Instagram photos.
The award-winning screen diva is one of the top style influencers who always turn heads with her looks at star-studded events.
4. Kumawood actress Yaa Jackson looks stunning in this photo
New celebrity mother Yaa Jackson has a stylish tattoo from her neckline to her chest area which she always flaunts on social media.
The musician and actress is the daughter of a veteran movie producer Jackson K Bentum and a beautician.
5. Kumawood actress Maame Serwaa shows cleavage in a tight dress
Ghanaian actress and brand influencer Maame Serwaa looked remarkably stunning in a sleek dress for her twenty-third birthday photoshoot.
She wore an expensive frontal lace bun hairstyle and flawless makeup for the studio shoot.
Maame Serwaa: Award-winning Kumawood Star Is A Role Model & Style Influencer For The Younger Generation
Previously, YEN.com.gh wrote about one of the most talented young talents to come out of Kumawood is certainly Ghanaian actress Clara Amoateng Benson, well known by her stage name Maame Serwaa.
Maame Serwaa has appeared in a number of films alongside well-known actresses including Emelia Brobbey and Nana Ama McBrown.
The 23-year-old actress is one of the young celebs to watch for fashion inspiration because of her immaculate sense of style.
New feature: Сheck out news that is picked for YOU ➡️ click on “Recommended for you” and enjoy!